Angor Management

Y/n's pov

The both of us were standing in front of Strickler, who we tied to a chair. Jim used his sword to lift his head up and I held a sock in front of his face. "Ugh!" Strickler said in disgust. "What is this?" He asked as he scooted away from the sock. "Wakey, wakey. We survived the night with no sign of Angor Rot. Congratulations." Jim said. "Thought we'd bring you some breakfast." I said as I threw the sock at his face.

He scoffed. "I don't eat socks. And I don't appreciate being tied up. I asked you to protect me, not torture me." Strickler said as I walked behind him. I used one of by scythes on my D.C.S (Dual Chain Scythe(s)) to cut the rope. "And we said we'd keep you safe, not comfortable." Jim said. "Well, the sun's up." Strickler said as both me and Jim stretched our backs, making our armor disappear. "We'll have until sundown to get me away as far as possible." Strickler continued as he faced the widow. "Fine. Let us call the team." I said as we walked over to the walkie-talkie, and Jim turned it on.

"Trollhunter and Fiadh to Warhammer, you copy?" Jim asked to the speaker. "Oh, goodie. The Puberty Patrol is on the case. I feel so safe." Strickler said sarcastically. "Just be glad we're even protecting you at all." I said in a snarky remark. "This is Warhammer. What's up Jim?" Toby asked. Then Strickler grabbed the walkie-talkie from Jim. "Do you really think your friends will have any chance against that killer? They'll be a liability." Strickler said. I snatched the walkie-talkie from him. "May I remind you both, Jim destroyed Angor's soul. He'll be out for blood, be it yours or theirs." Strickler added.

"Jim, Y/n, hello?" Toby asked. "Uh, yeah. Toby, get everyone together. See what you can dig up on finding that last Triumbric Stone." I said. "The ones the Gumm-Gumms stole?" Toby questioned. "Yes." I stated. "Me and Jim need you guys down in Trollmarket. We'll catch up when we can. Over and out." I said. "Smart choice. For once, you're learning." Strickler said. "For the record, Angor Rot destroyed his own soul." Jim said as he placed a cereal box in Strickler's hand.

---

"Why trust this Changeling when all he does is betray you?" Draal questioned as me and Jim searched the kitchen for canned food. "Sometimes, I wonder the same thing." I said. "Because... Because, unfortunately, we have to." Jim said, ignoring what I said. "Is this all the canned food we have?" Jim asked. "You need more? Mm. We should chop him into little pieces and can him right now." Draal suggested. "As much as I wish we could do that, we can't because of the binding spell he as on our mother. We hurt him, we hurt our Mom." I said.

Strickler, feeling a bit confident, he got some of his food that he had in his bowl and flicked it into Draal's face as he walked out of the kitchen. I would have pounced on him and beat him up, but I had to restrain myself, for Mom's sake. And Draal had the same idea because he was about to punch him, but hesitated. "Say you do get him out of town. What's stopping Angor Rot from finding him?" Draal asked. "I don't know. We disguise him." Jim suggested. "Disguise him? Jim, you do realize that Angor is a cunning and ruthless assassin. He won't be fooled by some fake glasses that are connected to a plastic big nose that holds a mustache?" I questioned as Jim searched the fridge.

"Then I guess we fight him. Far, far away from here." Jim suggested. "I do not like this plan. He could strike at any time, at any place. He would have the tactical advantage." Draal said. Jim slammed the fridge door shut. "I don't know, okay?! I don't have all the answers!" Jim exclaimed. He sighed. "Sorry, I know it's not a well thought-out plan, but we have to leave." Jim said. Then we heard Jim's phone ringing. Jim pulled his phone out of his book bag, and handed said bag to Draal. "Shh! It's our mom." Jim whispered and shh-ed Draal.

Jim answered the phone and made a fake yawn, pretending he just woke up. "Hey, Mom. Uh, how are ya? I just got up, and I'll put you on speaker because Y/n's here, too." He said as he pressed the speaker button. "Sorry I didn't come home, kids. It's been crazy here at the hospital. Looks like my night shift is turning into a weekend shift." Mom said over the phone. "Nice arm. Did you get that at the toy store?" Strickler teased Draal of his fake arm. Draal growled in Strickler's face, which was making to much noise. I shh-ed them both. "You're gonna be gone all weekend? Oh, sucks, Mom." Jim said. "I know, but you both can take care of yourselves. Just hunker down in the house. Stay safe." Mom said.