8. Rough Week

He kisses down your neck as you grip the back of his t-shirt in your hands. Moans fill the room as you two kiss away the stress of another long week. Your hands migrate to his hair pulling on the strands releasing a throaty groan from the man currently leaving a hickey on your neck. You release a breathless gasp as he bites down on your collarbone, your fingers tightening in his hair once more. His hands slide down your sides, tracing your curves as his lips move towards yours. As your lips connect he grips the back of your thighs and squeezes, making you jump up and straddle his waist. He walks you up against the wall with a knee in between your legs pushes up at just the right angle. Your breaths continue to intertwine, as his tongue ever so lightly traces your bottom lip begging for entrance. You deny him and smirk as he groans in annoyance.

"Babe...", he moans while trying once again to get acceptance into your mouth. After denying him again he grips your hips, thumbs digging into your sides, and lifts you up ever so slightly just to slam you back down on his knee creating a jolt of electricity between your legs. Your mouth gapes open in a silent gasp and he takes this opportunity to invade your mouth with his, tongues colliding for the first time a hot mess. Your hands cup his cheeks pulling his face in closer, deepening the kiss once more. Your fingers trail down his chest, across his nipples and down to the hem by his waist. You grip the bottom and tug and he pulls back from your mouth only to throw his t-shirt over his head, and then his lips were back on yours again. Lips glide over one another as his thumbs rub small circles into your hips. He adjusts his grip and lifts you up, your legs tightening around his waist. You grind your hips down onto his erection, slow and sensual as he walks you to the bed across the room.

He lays you down on a fluffy comforter, and you sigh as your head hits the soft pillow. Your hands go up to your hair brushing it from your face as he undoes the zipper on your hoodie. You glide your arms out and throw the unwanted material somewhere across the room, moaning as he lifts the bottom of your t-shirt up to just below your boobs. His mouth leaves hot, opened mouthed kisses on your stomach and you relish in the sensitive feeling it gives you. He then blows air over every spot he kissed and you marvel at how quickly goosebumps rise over your body. You shiver and he chuckles leaving little kisses around your belly button until he sucks on it making you moan in pleasure. He kisses up to your t-shirt and then grabs the corners pulling it back down again. He kisses in the v of your t-shirt and up to your collarbone and you sigh when he leaves another feathery light kiss. Your hands lock onto the back of his neck and you lightly pull him up for a sweet, and slow kiss that shows just how much you two mean to each other. He pulls you up and cups your cheeks, and your fingertips press harder on the back of his neck. When the kiss ends you open your eyes to meet his already looking at you. You're both breathing slightly heavy as he cracks a small smile and runs his thumb from curve of your nose down your cheek until he's cupping your face. Foreheads touch as a final sweet and short kiss is shared until you lay down in the arms of a loving boy who gets you through every one of those rough weeks.

A/N: guess who finally updated! :)