Chapter # 55 (SPILL THE BEANS!! )

Avu: Yeah... s.. so... wht?

Sid: Yeah... she's... right.. right?

Avu: A... umm... yea...

Evy1 except them burst our laughing... both were red as tomato..

Sid: Aaaaa... guy... guys... let's eat the lunch is getting cold...

Rits: Change... change the topic..

She said Like 🤭..

Avu: Ummm.... rits come to my room after eating lunch okay?

Rits: I will but sit eat with us...

Avu: Ummm no.. not in a mood...

Rits: Avu pwiieess naaaa...

Avu: No rits I'm busy...

Rits: Busy doing wht?

Avu: Ummmm...

Sid: Avu sit eat lunch it's been a while you have eaten lunch with us..

He said with a little smirk plastered on his lip's corner which just avu and abhi noticed, Avu glared at him and his smirk grew a lil wider and avu rolled her eyes...

Ashu: Avu plz naaaa...

Ran: Yes avu plz...

Abhi: You are my sissy so sit...

Vaish: You will never say no to me right?

Rits hitted man on his belly with her elbow in the sign if "you too say" which evy1 noticed except avu..

Man: AAA... Yeah yeah avu come plz...

Rits: See avu evy1 is saying... Now come pwiieess...

Avu: *sigh* Okay fine..

She said and sat on a chair right in front of sid's, Sud again smirked at her and she stomped her feet on his from under the table, Sid shouted in pain and she acted innocent..

Sid: Ouuuchhh!!!! Jangli billiiiiii...

Avu: Where us the cat? I wanna meet a cat...

She said while acting innocent and acting excited while clapping her hands...

Sid glared at her and she smirked while giving him a look like "now it's my turn to smirk" he understood and rolled his eyes while avu gave him a victory smile... Than they both noticed evy1 else looking at them like 🙄...Avu chickles and Sid groaned...

Sid: Aaaaaannnnnnnn... 😩😩...

And he rested his head on the table, Avu slapped his head...

Avu: Oye bandar ke bache... This table is not for your head it is for the food which is kept in front of you so get up and eat your lunch...

Sid took his head up and started eating his food with a grumpy face... Avu chuckled...

Abhi: Will...

Vaish: Any1...

Rits: Tell...

Man: Us...

Ran: Wht...

Ashu: The...

Evy1 except sidneet: HELL IS HAPPENING!!!???

Sidneet: No!

They said simply while eating their lunch and again continued their lunch... After that they noticed their frnds like 😑.. Both again looked at each other and burst out laughing...

Evy1 except sidneet: SHUT UP BOTH OF YOUUU!!!

And after that both were like 🤭🤭.. Evy1 else sighed in a "huh" tone...