Chaptet no. 5 (frndship)

Avu: Siiiidddhhhaaarrrttttt! (Shouts)

Sm1 hit Sid on his head by stick of iron. Sid fainted.... The gaurda held avu from her arms.

Avu: Plzzzz... Lemme go to him... (Crying)

She was saying them to when she saw Sid wasn't there...

Avu: Where is siddhart?

Kid1: See dear. We know that if he'll not be with you we can do anything to you but don't worry we'll not do anything much to you...

Kid2: Of course...

Evy kidnapper: (evil laugh).

Avu: See don't even dare to touch me.

Kid3: See now if we'll touch you than that wht's his name? Yeah your siddhart will not say anything to us cuz he is dead na.

Avu: (shouts) Shut up!

Kid1: (held her hair tightly) Don't even dare to shout on us ok?

Avu: (while trying to make her hair free) Ouch!. Mommy.. Hey leave my hair... Mommyyy... (Crying)

Kid1: (left her hair) Now you better miss your mommy cuz you'll not be able to talk to her now...

Evy kidnapper left except kid1..... He was coming towards avu..

Avu: Hey don't... Don't... Come towards.. M.. Me... S.. Sto.. Stop there... I... Said...

Kid1: Wht if I'll not?

Avu starts knocking the door while shouting loudly.. Sid's room was near to her room so he can hear her shouting easily...

When avu was talking to kid1, 2,3 wht happened at Sid's side at that time..

He woke up with too much blood bleeding from his head and head paining like a hell....

Sid: Av.....avneet.... Where is she... ( Hear's her scream. Ran towards the door)

He tries to open the door but failed... Cuz it was locked... He took his steps behind and ran towards the door and broke it... He was roaming here and there from past few minutes while hidding from gaurds...Finally he saw her from a window she was too much scared she was screaming and knocking the door a boy was coming towards her... He ran towards that room and broke the door.... He killed that kidnapper avu ran towards him and hugged him while crying badly he was cressing her hair and was trying to make her calm..... After few minutes she stopped crying...

Sid: R U okay?

Avu: (nodded in a yes while sipping her tears) Thank you soo much...

Sid: (smiles) Stop crying na... Just let's ran from here....

Avu: (while pressing  her legs) I'm not able to...

Sid: Ok than again a gaurds can come and do that again with you. You stay here I'm going.....

Avu: (held his arm tightly)  No no no... Soowieee....don't leave me alone here.....I'm able to go...

Sid: (laughs) Okkkk  okkkk. Let's gooo....

They were going when the door closed avu hmgot too much scared..

Avu: Oh no.. Bandar again they locked us now wht we're gonna do? Wht if again a kidnapper came in than? (Blah blah)

Btween avu's talk Sid was not able to say something cuz she was talking too much...

Sid: Nak... Nakchadi... See... Sto... Stop... (Shouts while shaking her) Nakchadiiii...

She stopped talking..

Sid: See nothing will happen to you ok?..... I am with you na...

Avu: (nodded in scare cuz he shouts with teary eyes) O.....K...

Went to another side...

Sid: Now wht happened? Why are you crying?

Avu: I don't wanna talk to you.... (While not looking at him)

Sid:  Why? Wht did I do?

Avu: You shouts on me.... (While not looking at him)

Sid: Oh! But you were just talking and talking not even listening to me....

Avu: (while not looking at him) But you shouted na..

Sid: (while holding his ears) Ok sorry.... Happy?

Avu: (chuckled)

Sid: You just need a chance to make me sorry to you....

Avu: (hair flips)  That's why I'm called drama queen...

Sid: (in mind)  Rn I made her happy but after smtime if she again got tensed than wht will I do? I've to do something...

Avu: Siddhart... Oyeee.... (Hits him by putting her feet on his) Bandar!

Sid: (came to senses while holding his feet) Ouch! Nakchadiiiiiiii......

Avu: Wht nakchadi... I'm calling you from dunno how much time and you aren't even listening to me..... Wht were you thinking?

Sid: Aaabbb... Bbb... AAA... Vooo... I... Was..... Thinking... Abt... Vooooo... I... I was thinking about frndship...

Avu: 2 things... 1st why are you mumbling? 2nd who's frndship?

Sid: When am I mumbling? And I'm talkinng abt your's and mine frndship... (While giving his hand to her for shaking) Aabbb... Friends?

Avu: No!

Sid: Why? (Sadly)

Avu: (laughs) Just joking yaar... Of course friends... (Shook her hand with his)

He wire her a bracelet cuz whenever he do a frndship with sm1 he wore a bracelet to her or him...

Avu: Wooow! This is too much beautiful....

Now they both sat after smtime they dunno when they slept avu slept on Sid's shoulder....

         Hope ya all like the chapter.

         Take care.

         Cya. Bubyeeeeeeeeeeee. 🤟🤟.