Chapter 2:EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED

Third POV:

In the forest a few miles away from the village of Konohagakure faint shadows and reflections can be seen in both the ground and the water of the naka river, as they past by in a speed of light.

They can be seen wearing animal influenced masks to hide their facial features from enemies alike.

Two are seen in the back with a dog and a mouse mask following two more in the front wearing a weasel and a cat's masks with one in the front that seemed to be the leader of the group wearing a fox's mask, and they seem to have a destination in mind, as they hop through the dense forest by the naka river.

And the leader of the said group that are called the 'Anbu', for they are konohagakure's personal unit that is directly under the hokage's order, as they are the elite of the elite and they mostly do things on the shadows hiding, waiting, and watching your every move.

As the said group continues on to venture to their destination, the leader of the anbu unit suddenly change it's demeanor and this was noticed by the other's, leading to one of them who is called agent weasel who seems to be about eleven years old and is the youngest of the group speaks up and asked their leader on what is the matter while staying guard incase something unexpected happens.

Kakashi's POV:

As we're going through the the forest I suddenly felt a very faint chakra in the distance side of the naka river and my teammates seems to noticed the change in me, making agent weasel ask me about it for they are confused.

"Captain is there something wrong?" Weasel asked me seemingly confused like the others making me frown a little out of confusion.

'So they can't sense it huh?' I thought trying to pinpoint the location of the faint chakra I sense in the dense forest up ahead.

'I mean it is very faint and it looked to be very far away from here.' I thought to myself finally pinpointing the location of the unknown chakra.

"There seems to be someone up ahead, keep a look out." I replied to agent weasel's questions, making him nod as a confirmation.

●●●●

Third POV:

As time past they were finally able to find the owner of the chakra leading them to a young girl who looks to be around 4 to 5 walking down the forest floor with some difficulty, as she looks to be wet with her clothes and hair looking soaked and tired since she looked like she had been wondering for hours.

This made them suspicious since why would a toddler be wondering in the middle of the forest miles and miles away from the village of konoha.

She might be a toddler but their is still a chance that she is a spy because of the time coincidence with them being on a mission and then finding a toddler here in the forest.

The man with a fox's mask lands on a branch on top of the girl making rustling noises that made the girl look up, and as she looks up the man with the fox mask known a Kakashi land's in front of the girl making her flinch and stumble until comically falling to her but.

Kakashi's POV:

"Now what is a kid like you doing in this forest?" I asked and for a moment the girl and slowly looks up at me with her black, black eyes that seemed a little too deep for a girl her age.

After a few moments later the girl seems to snapped back to whatever shock or trance she was in, making her tear up a bit with her lips quivering making me shock, and regret jumping up on her since I might have startled her a bit.

Oops....

I crouch down since if I don't comfort her she looked like she was going to full on wailing mood and since I have a reputation and and others are watching me.