Chapter 3: THE PLAN

Kakashi's POV:

Ame" The kid said when the hokage asked her mother's name

"Last name?" He asked as she shook her head indicating a 'no'

"What about your father's name?" He asked and she shook her head once more making him frown a bit.

"Do you know what clan you are from?" He asked and she shook her head no, making me frown under the mask.

'She may have an injury to the head then if she can't remember' I thought looking at the white haired child as she spoked

"No I can't remember" she said looking down with a frown

"Alright Yamanaka you can go home now, agent fox see me in my office, and agent weasel take her to the infirmary to get her checked for injuries." The hokage commanded and they all nodded.

Agent weasel looked down at her for a moment before deciding to just cary her there.

After they all went out it was only me and the Hokage left in the room, making me wait patiently for what the hokage wants to say.

"Fox I suggest that it would be better if she stays in your custody to make sure that no one touches her, especially with that kind of amount of chakra, I already have some idea on why her and her mother was on the chase, and on why her mother was desperate to take her daughter from the land of lightning to here in the land of fire, with her mother's injuries it seems that they were just as desperate as her as well." The hokage said trying to summarize the situation.

" hokage-sama I agree it is understandable with that amount of chackra and she seems to know how to use it too, to be able to conceal it and make it seem weak, and she must have thought I wouldn't noticed but I noticed that she seems to sense the others in the tree even though they hid and concealed their chackra she still could sense them, making me wonder if she is a genius or there is something more to this intentional incident that what is on the surface. " I said to the hokage making him stroke his beard and go in thought.

"Hmm, now that is all the more reasons on why she must stay with you, especially with that familiar red markings under her eyes, it seems a little too familiar with the senju mark of the first branch on my master, so that'll make it as a good argument to the elders to make her stay here with the senjus population declining over the years, plus the last offspring of the main and branch families is Nawaki senju of the main family with him dying in the war so the only ones left in the senju registry is Tsunade Senju from the main family and Shuma Hiroyoki Ogata or Jiraiya  from the Ogata clan the branch of the senju clan..."

Oh no....

"Hokage-sama is there really a chance that she is the first sanin's granddaughter with her mother being his daughter." I asked the hokage to confirm my thoughts.

"Yes" He said a little solemnly making me wonder why, until I remembered the agreement those two sanins had, that neither of them will have children, since if each one of them had a child with their partners of with each other they will be put in the Senjus registry and will lead the clan in the future no matter what bloodline has been mixed in the child, and they don't want to put that kind of burden on their future children and even more so with their grandchildren.

And also because they are tired and scared that they will be next ones lying in the morgue with a cloth on top of their cold lifeless bodies, after witness their families deaths.

Because they knew that they will break down ones they caught wind that there is a child born from/for  their family registry.

And if master Jiraiya is in suspicion it could very well be possible with his tendencies, and with the child's mother's death, it could very well be very messy and could lead to another war between clan families with their offsprings born from both, and in this case the possibility of it going up to three to four clans is very, very possible with the kinds of chackras I felt in her while carrying her....this is going to be bad.

Especially with that much chackra and her showing signs of being a genius, when other clans finds out, even with the child only having a speck of their blood.

They will not pass up the opportunity of having that kind of a golden child in their registry, and with her being a girl....

But if she is in my registry the Hatake clan, whilst being just a small child would prove to be a much safer option, with my record of being feared by many, it really is a much suited situation for this.

"Fox I will be in trusting you with the responsibility of that child, make yourself as someone she could trust, because genius or not she is still a child that needs constant care" The hokage said while facing with with a serious.

I knelt to the ground and agreed.

■■■■
[A/N] sooooo uuummm I'll just adjust this later since it is still not finish but I am just gonna publish it anyways since I'm running out of data and I've accidentally deleted the first one so this makes my second attempt of writing chapter the title was supposed to be CHAPTER 3: KAKASHI'S HEIR since it goes all the way to the part that Ayaka gets adopted and will have a bonus of their attempt in being father and daughter but my sleepy and stressed self accidentally pressed delete instead of  copy🙂🙃

And I can't bring it back😭

So aah yeah see you next Thursday?😶