Chapter 4:HOME, AND ANKO

Kakashi's POV:

As I carried the kid to the streets and lead her to my home, she keeps on wiggling in my hold, making me look down on her and saw her looking giddy while looking at the stalls, the people, and just the things on her radar, making me put her down so that she can walk around, which fortunately made her happy, and looked at me while wiggling her fingers, making me raise my one visible brow, until it clicked on me.

'So she wants to hold hands...I mean it is reasonable since she still doesn't know the place and people here, and I guess she is still a kid.' I internally said before crouching a little and holding her tiny hand with my callous hand, making her only able to hold my one callous pointer finger, which I gotta admit is kinda cute.

As we held hands and walked through the streets with Itachi behind me without our mask on, we got a few curious stares, especially with the white haired kid with her mesmerizing black, black eyes and her angelic face even with the grim on her, they still cannot ignore her facial features.

'I can't blame them, the kid does look pretty and cute, and she'll obviously will become a beauty when she grows up, so the stares are a given, and since white hair is also not very common and is rare, especially as white as her's is, and her long eyelashes, you can't help but ignore the grim on her face and tattered clothes.' I internally said in my head while looking around and at the kid as we were finally in my apartment in the Hatake compound.

"Welp here we are home sweet home, and will now be your new home kid." I said while looking down at kid while still holding her hand as she looks up at me with those big black, black eyes of hers.

'Cute.' I internally said whiles trying to stop myself from accidentally tripping on a rock from being distracted by this little snowball.

"Well go on in kid and look around for a bit while I call for someone to look after you since I still have to finish something." I told the kid as she goes inside the apartment and looks around with curiosity in her eyes, as I walked towards my neighbor from a few buildings down to Anko's apartment to ask a favor as Itachi looks after her for now.

"Anko." I lazily called out while knocking two times on her apartment door as I got into her building.

A few moments later I hear footsteps coming towards the door before it opens and I see Anko in her civilian cloths since it's her day off today with a frown on her face since she looks to have just been woken up and is pissed.

"What do you want Kakashi? Don't you have a mission today?" She ask with her brows raised as she saw me, making me give her a close eyed smile under the masked as I spoked in a cheerful tone while scratching the back of my neck.

"Well I kinda need a favor." I said making her frown a little at me as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"And that is?" She said in a annoyed tone as she looks at me suspiciously.

"Can you watch my kid? I kinda need to leave for a mission and I need someone to look after her, can you do it?" I said in a casually awkward and hopeful tone making her eyes go wide as her face drained of all colors as she stumbled and points at me in an accusing way.

"Y-you! You! Have a KID!?" She stuttered looking at me in disbelief

"Yeah and I kinda need you to babysit her for a bit while me and Itachi finish our mission,  so can y-" I wasn't even able to finish my sentence when she basically bolted out of her apartment with that speed of her's to mine to see for herself if I'm telling the truth, leaving me to sigh and follow after her by poofing to my apartment where I saw Itachi holding an icha-icha book in the air while the kid started creating familiar handseals making my eyes ho wide as she performed the fireball jutsu, which caught Itachi off guard.

And just like that things slowed down as Anko slammed open the door just in time for her to witness the kid do the jutsu.

'You gotta be kidding me.' I thought as my brow stwitch.

■■■■
[A/N] sooooo yeah I know I said on Friday 😶

But yah can't blame me I had stuff I needed to do first before my mother flips on me again for not doing my choirs even though I already done it and she keeps forgetting that, and of course I had to take care of my duties and to finalize my and my group's project on our science since we don't want to do things last minute.

And I had to take care of my group in Home Economics for our culinary project and try to budget the necessary ingredients for our dish and plan it all out early on step by step, so that we won't look like a bunch of headless chickens running around the cooking area/room in our school, so that means more responsibilities😀👌

And plus all the new assignments and other PT's in our other subject which is 9.

And lastly don't think I even wanted all of the positions and responsibilities I have since they are the ones who mostly decides, and even if I decline no one would take the position and I are one of the few ones who actually knows how to do their jobs since we've done it since elementary, so they are kinda just used to just appointing us to take the responsibilities that no one wants since they want to have 'fun' so yay🙂