A/N

8/20/22

Word Count: 288

Hey! I'm back! So, lately, I've been like super disappointed in Star Stable's storyline, (especially after the saving Anne quests), so I wanted to write my own book. You can read this as a standalone, though it may be difficult to understand some of it if you've never played the game, or are not familiar with the storyline. If you haven't, I suggest you read a lil bit on the Jorvikipedia fandom. It explains a lot, probably even more than you could learn in the game. 

This has about the same backstory as the player. You come to Jorvik, start out at Moorland, discover secrets, blah blah blah. You will probably be bored by the first part of the book if you've already played the game. 

This is NOT inspired by the SSO books, but will have major spoilers of the in-game storyline, so if you haven't finished the main quests and don't want spoilers, I suggest maybe wait a bit. This may differ majorly from the normal story line, not sure how yet though. 

Hopefully I get enough motivation to finish this one. Last time I made it to three chapters, let's see how far I can get this time xd. 

Any in game characters I mention do belong to Star Stable entertainment, as well as any of the in-game story line I may reference, so credits to them. I do not own any characters except for my OCs.

Still working on the chapters, and I got a ton of school, so it may take me a bit, but I'll try my best to post!

Please be nice in the comments, but feel free to point out any errors. I'm also open to requests.

Love ya guys! <3