chapter 5

Y/N's POV
I woke up early because i was excited about our dinner.It was 5am so i decided to do my daily run.Wore my fav grey hoodie some black shorts and of course i got my headphones.I can't go anywhere without them.

It's time for my session with hailee.I was getting ready and made sure to look clean and smell good.I can't stand myself if i smell bad but never over use deodorant cause i can't stand that either.When i got there of course i would find her doing the warm up already.She's so passionate on what she does it's fascinating to watch.
"You know i feel like an irresponsible trainer every time i see you here before me."i say approaching to her.
"You're an amazing trainer actually my favorite."she says making me blush a little.
"Are you saying that because you don't want me to exhaust you?"
"True but you are for real."
"Great cause we're about to do some deadlifts."i say knowing that she's not going to like it.
"Yk i take that back."she says giving me a punch in my arm.

She did struggle and made some funny faces during the process but it was a lot better than the other days.When we finished she gave me the address on the restaurant where we would go and i've heard good words about it.We said bye to each other and she left but i had to stay at the gym because i had some works to do.The reason that why the gym goes good and i get to train actress/actors with big names is because i also work out with them.I noticed that it helps them and me too.But i wouldn't make it this far if it wasn't for my amazing staff but also Scarlett Johansson.She really liked the process when we trained for Black Widow and she told more people about it and that's how i became more popular so im really greatful to her.
I haven't talked to her in a while so i texted to meet up for a coffe and she said yes.

I went home had a shower,wore some clean clothes made sure i fed Cookie and cuddled him and took my motorcycle to go meet Scarlett.

"Hey you.It's been a while i've missed seeing your face."she says with her raspy voice and gives me a hug.
"Hey Scar i've missed you too."i say as the waiter takes our order.
"So how have you been?How's your husband and kids?"
"I've been doing great.Everything is chill and i like it.I needed some time to rest.Colin is good and so is Rose and Cosmo.Colin is out of town for a job thing and Rose and Cosmo are at my mom's house."
"Glad to here that everything is okay you deserve it."i say taking a sip of my coffe.
"What about you Y/N?How is everything going?
Have you met anyone?"she asks raising her eyebrows and gives me a smirk.
"I'm okay and the gym is doing great.And yeah actually i've met someone who i have dinner with tonight."i say smiling so hard my cheeks were hurting.
"That's amazing.Who's she?Tell me more im dying."
"Her name is Hailee Steinfeld.She is someone i had to train for a new marvel project.When i saw her she's was really beautiful and there's something about her that just attracts you."
"Awwww that's so sweet."she says.
"Yeah but i don't know if she's even attracted to women."
"Y/N trust me.Everyone is attracted to a women like you"
"Oh stop it."
"Now tell me how did you end up in a dinner with her?"she asks and looks really invested.
I explain to her everything and i had to leave because i had to get ready.

I really needed that coffe with Scarlett it made me feel better and she gives great advice.Anyway it was 7pm and at 8 i had to go and get Hailee.I already had in mind what to wear and i liked it when i wore it.Sometimes when i create an outfit on my mind it doesn't always end up looking good when i wear it.

Sometimes when i create an outfit on my mind it doesn't always end up looking good when i wear it