chapter 6

Hailee's POV
When i saw Y/N for the first time i couldn't keep my eyes of her.There was something about her that just attracted me but i've never felt this way about a women and it's hard for me to trust someone after what happened with my last relationship.
We got close with each other and i liked it.I like her company.She makes me feel safe and it feels like home.

I woke up before her she was peacefully sleeping and i didn't want to wake her up.Her skin looked so soft and all i wanted to do was kiss her.
"You know it's not good to stare."she says with her morning voice.
"I wasn't staring at you i got zoned out."i say out of embarrassment.
"Why were you zoned out?Were you thinking about me?"she says while resting one of her hands on her head and turned to me.
"You are so full of yourself."i say and throw a pillow on her face.
"Ohh you're going to pay for that Steinfeld."
"Okay then catch me if you can."i say and start running.
We're both running around the house like two little kids till she wraps her hands around my waist and pulls me to the couch in a position where she's on top of me.I can feel the butterflies in my stomach when she gets closer to my ear and whispers:
"I got you now."
We stare at each other's eyes for a while.Her eyes are so beautiful you can get lost in them.She looks at my lips and gets closer but then the doorbell rang and Griffin gets in.
Y/N gets off me so fast and it leaves us in an awkward situation.
"Good morning Hailee"Griffin says and hugs me.
"Morning Griffin this is Y/N my gym instructor."i say immediately regretting because she's more than that.
"Hey nice to meet you."Griffin says and shakes hands with Y/N.
"Nice to meet you too.I should probably get going."she says and i could see by the look on her face that her mood dropped when i introduced her as my gym instructor.
"Hailee do you mind if we push our training today for another day?"y/n asks and i froze.
"Mh yes sure text me when."i say and say bye to her.We didn't even hug.
"Soo are you going to tell me what i just witnessed or....?"Griffin asked me and sat down.
"Idk for myself Griffin i don't know shit."i say and sit next to him.
"She's your gym instructor?"
"Yes but more than that.A great friend ig"?i say making a confused face.
"Damn i would get sad too if smn introduced me as their gym instructor knowing that we both like each other."
"We don't like each other.Why would you even say that?"
"Hailee who the fucks goes on a date with their gym instructor?"he says smiling.
"I should have never told you about that."
"Well you did.And also cuddles while watching their favorite show."he adds
"Shut up.Why are you even here?"
"I haven't seen you in a while so i came to visit.Do you wanna go eat anything?"
"Yeah okay sure.But let's not talk about this anymore?"i say and go to my room to get dressed.
"You got it."

Y/N's POV
I left Hailee's house angry and sad.I didn't expect her to introduce me as her gym instructor.At least a friend would have been better.When i got home i realized i was still on her clothes i wanted to change and forget about her but i couldn't so i started crying.

I realized that i had fallen asleep while crying.I checked my phone and saw that it was 9pm.Since i didn't have anything to do i texted Olivia if she wanted to go to a club and get drunk and of course she would say yes.
I ate something and went to shower.Dried my hair and fixed them cause they were messy.I decided what to wear and put my rings and perfume on.

Checked for the last time in the mirror and i was proud with what i created

Checked for the last time in the mirror and i was proud with what i created.I love picking out outfits.It makes me feel so much better.

Olivia said she was going go pick me up so i got outside and there she was.It was Olivia's car but i saw another girl driving it and with her were two other girls.
"Hey my beautiful frienddddd"
"Don't tell me you're drunk already."
"You know i am."she says and i laugh and get in the car.
"Guys this is my friend Y/N she's really gay and had sex with Sydney Sweeney."Olivia introduces me and i say hi in embarrassment.
"Y/N these are my co workers.Emma,Sophia and Harper"they all say hi and me and Harper can't take our eyes off each-other.
"Okay ladiessss let's get this party starteddd."Emma yells and we get off the car.

As soon as we get in the club we all do shots and me and Harper are competing on who drinks them faster.She beats me and drags my hand to the dance floor.We're dancing close to each other and Olivia is taking a video of us on my phone but i don't pay attention to that.
Harper takes my hand and leads me to a private place.She pushes me up against the wall and we start kissing but all i can think about is Hailee.I can't get her off my mind.
"Harper i'm sorry i can't do this."
"Hey don't worry let's go with the others."she says and it makes me feel better.I wasn't feeling it anymore so i said bye to them and i told Olivia that im heading home.She insisted on coming with me but i needed some time alone.

It was 2am, i was walking down the empty road alone and all i could think about was Hailee.It started raining and when i got home i was all wet.
I took my clothes off and slept only on my underwears and a shirt that i grabbed and i noticed that it was hers.She was everywhere.

I woke up the next morning with a terrible headache and a bad mouth breath.I got up went to the bathroom washed my face then my teeth.Ate something i found in the fridge cause i wasn't feeling like cooking anything and than took a pill.I sat down and checked my phone and i saw that i posted something on my story but i couldn't remember anything.It was a video of me and Harper dancing probably Olivia posted it.

I didn't have any energy to do anything and outside was raining so i stayed home and started watching a show.After a while i heard the doorbell ring and i wondered who could it be.
It was Hailee.
"Hey what are you doing here?"i ask confused she was all wet and out of breath."Are you okay?"

A/N:what will Hailee say?🤔🤔🤔