The Plan

TW: rape, abuse, and gory details

One Week Before the Escape

The man comes downstairs and takes Bradley. He goes up to the house. Once they're in his guest room, he undressed Bradley and himself. He puts her in the restraints.

He starts raping her, like he has been almost every day. This time, Bradley really tries to fight. She starts wiggling around and screaming.

The man backs away and slaps her across the face as hard as he could.
"I don't know what the hell got into you, but I will not tolerate it! Now you are gonna let me do this!" He shouts strictly.

He gets back in his position and continues. Bradley continues to fight. He backs away again and slams his hands down on a table behind him.
"I'm done with you." He says before punching Bradley until she was unconscious.

He picked her up and brought her down to the barn basement. He drops her down and picks up Lorelei. She starts crying and trying to squeeze out of his grip.
"Please don't. I don't wanna do this today." Lorelei sobs.
"Tough luck." He mutters.

They get to the room and he follows the routine. Get undressed, undress Lorelei, restrain her, and rape her. Lorelei just sits there crying and screaming in pain.

The man does it for a extra ten minutes today, because Bradley put up such a fight. He needed to get in the extra time. He made it Bradley's fault that Lorelei got extra abuse today.

He finally stopped and got dressed. He took Lorelei off of the restraints. She tried to stand up to get dressed, but her groin hurt too bad. She sat back down and tried her best.

Once she finishes, the man picks her up and brings her back to the basement. He slams her down next to Bradley's unconscious body. He storms out the room.

Lorelei looks over at Bradley's bruised and bloody face. She starts to tear up again. Lorelei snuggles up into Bradley. She grips onto her like the world was gonna end. Lorelei ends up crying herself to sleep.

~~~

"Lorelei, Lorelei, wake up, Lor, please." Bradley shakes Lorelei. She slowly shifts awake.
"What's wrong, Brads?" Lorelei asks concerned.
"We need to escape. We can't continue to live like this. For you, it's been 6 years, you're now twelve. For me, it's been 11 years, I'm now 28. That's a long time Lor." Bradley looks at Lorelei sadly.

"Well, what do we do?" Lorelei asks.

"Ok, the plan is... when he comes into the room, I will protect you with my body like I usually do. When he comes to hurt me, you run out of the room. I will escape his grasp and follow you. If I don't make it, just run. Once you get out of this please just go straight until you find a gas station, a store, or a police officer." Bradley looks over towards Lorelei.

"I don't wanna leave you." Lorelei starts tearing up.
"Hopefully, it won't come to that." Bradley strokes Kai's hair.
"If that happens, I'm gonna come back for you, I swear." Lorelei says.
"Thank you." Bradley smiles. She pulls Lorelei into a hug.

"Ouch!" Lorelei shouts when she pulls away from Bradley.
"What, what happened?" Bradley asks concernedly as she looks for what caused her pain.
"Down here really hurts." Lorelei says as she points to her groin area.

"Can I look and see what could be wrong?" Bradley asks.
"Sure." Lorelei mutters.
Bradley looks all around Lorelei's body. She gets to her vaginal area and sees blood.

"Can I look under your underwear?" Bradley asks cautiously.
"If it will help me feel better." Lorelei mutters.
"I can try to help the pain."
"Ok, you can look." Lorelei says skeptically.

Bradley looks down at Lorelei's private. She sees that it's all red and swollen. Blood is all over. Bradley could tell it wasn't period blood because it wouldn't cause swelling and redness.

Bradley's mind automatically goes to think that it's from the man raping her since she was just a tiny six year old. Her vagina must've been severely damaged.

"What's wrong with it?" Lorelei asks.
"It's damaged from him raping you for so many years. Your only a small child and he's a 40 year old man. Your body isn't made to do that yet." Bradley explains.
"What's raping?" Lorelei asks.
"It's what that guy does to us when we are in restraints." Bradley explains while putting back on Lorelei's underwear.
"Oh I don't like raping."
"Me neither."

"I'm sleepy." Lorelei yawns.
"We can go to bed now." Bradley opens up her arms for Lorelei to snuggle up.
"Good night, Brads." Lorelei smiles up at Bradley.
"Good night, Lor." Bradley smiles back.

They both fall asleep together.