𝟬𝟭𝟯 - 𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦

(This might be a short chapter)

-🗞-

"Well...we're moving,"

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

I stayed silent, just staring at her with anger.

"Y/n I'm sorry, it isn't because of my ex..yes i heard you and josh talking a few months ago, its just for reasons," she explained.

"Reasons? Mom, I'm happy here!" I complained.

"I knew you'd be angry," she muttered, "if you're gonna argue with me, go to your room!"

Tears stung my eyes as i stormed up to my room.

Why does she have to do this? Every time I'm happy, it has to be for her that we move.
But, what did i expect? I didn't really have anything for me here, me and billy aren't on good terms, and Gwen has other friends, so she'd be capable without me.

My mom opened my door, "we're leaving in 3 days..so pack up,"

She left a few boxes, and i got deja vu from when we first moved here..and other times when we moved out.

I couldn't bring myself to tell them directly that i was leaving, that only left..a letter.

I started writing one for Gwen,

Dear gwen,
It isnt normal for me to write a letter, but i couldnt bring myself to tell you in person. I just want to say you've been my best friend and helped me so much, that youre practically a sister that u never had, yiu got me through problems with everything, and i hope i helped you too. But, im sorry to say that im moving again, im sorry if this letter is soaked with my tears but my mom has decided it, and other times when we moved I've tried to convince her, i really have, but she isn't changing her mind. Thank you, Gwen, you are the best friend i would've never had at any of my old towns.

Love, y/n <3

Time for one for finney.

Dear finney,
This letter isn't normal for me, i know, but it contains something important, but before i say it, i just want to say thank you for being there for me. You've helped me with everything, when its math tutoring, taking the blame when i get detention, You're a very good friend, best friend, actually. My mom said we have to move again, and I've tried to change her mind but she isn't, so this letter is to thank you, i've written one for gwen so please give it to her too.
Thank you so much finney.