𝟬𝟭𝟱 - 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗕𝗢𝗬

-🗞-

I felt a hand shake me awake.

"Y/n, get ready, we're leaving soon," my brother said, before walking out.

I sighed, remembering i had to deliver those letters later.

I got dressed and went downstairs to make some toast.

"Morning, y/n," my mom greeted.

"Hey," i said, waiting for the toast to pop up.

I got out a plate and slipped it on.

"You told you friends yet?" My mom asked.

"Not really..but I'm going to," i said, taking a bite.

"Well, be quick, we're leaving in around 2-3 hours," she said, before grabbing her keys, "im gonna get all the boxes into the van, ill be quick,"

She left the house, leaving me and my brother sitting in the kitchen alone.

"Do you know where we're moving?" I asked him.

"Nope, now shut up I'm going to sleep till we leave," he said, before walking away.

Rude.

"Y/n! Help me carry some boxes please!" My mom yelled.

"Alright!" I yelled, walking to grab some boxes.

I got some and shoved them into the van, going back inside to get some more.

This is going to take a while.

-🗞-

Once we finished putting all the boxes in the van, i looked at the polaroid photos i took with the others, the park, arcades, sleepovers, especially the ones with Gwen. I wonder if im gonna find anyone like her again, possibly?

Im gonna miss them.

I decided to go skate around the town, might as well see what i need to see before i leave.

When i came out the front door, my mom looked like she was gonna say something, before i cut her off.

"I'll be 2 minutes," i said, before skating off.

As i skated around town, i stopped at grab 'n go, seeing vance there.

"Hey, vance," i said, his eyes practically piercing the game.

"Hey, you and billy made up yet?" He asked.

"Mhm, i gotta tell you something," i said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Im moving, so, yeah i don't really know what else to say-"

Thats when some kid knocked into his game.

Vances eyes widened, and god, he was angry.

"You messed up my game!" He yelled.

"Oh shit, uh, I'm just gonna..go- i-ill see you in like..maybe a few years time," i said, before hurrying out, "well, thats a nice goodbye speech,"

I was skating, when i saw a kid on bike, i had to squint to realise it wasn't billy, but bruce yamada.

"Oh, hey, y/n, right? You're billys girlfriend, he told me about you," bruce said.

I thought about it, I'm billys girlfriend, but when i leave, i don't want him to sob over me. I want him to find someone better, someone that deserves him, someone that wont leave him after a few months.

Like what I'm doing.

"Yeah," i replied.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, seeing the look on my face.