Chapter 3

*Graham's POV*
-
I didn't see Damon or Alex that morning probably because their english class was located on the other side of the school.

Dave and I had History together first period then we headed to the cafeteria for break where we met Damon and Alex sitting at our usual table in the far left corner of the room. As we were walking towards them I caught Damon eyeing me up and down, he seemed to be checking me out but quickly moved his gaze when he saw me looking straight at him. I didn't think much of it and sat down on the circular stool opposite him.

"Whats up with you Damo?" Dave asked.

A smirk appeared on Alex's face.

"Damons had a bit of a rough start to the day, haven't ya mate?" he giggled while giving him yet another pat on the back.

"Shuddup"

I laughed at his immaturity causing him to blush slightly.

"He had a dream about someone last night then woke up late. Hey that reminds me, we never finished our conversation in english, who where you dreaming about again?"

"Can you just fuck off for like two seconds Alex?"

Alex was kinda taken aback by this but brushed it off like always.

"C'mon Damo we just wanna know who the special person is."

Damon's face was now completely red, he got up and quickly exited the cafeteria leaving us all  bewildered and confused.

"Now that was weird, even for Damon," I stated once he had left.

"Yeah, I was sitting with him the whole time and he was fine until you guys came along."

"Don't blame it on me I haven't talked to him all morning," Dave said.

"Same," I agreed.

Alex pondered for a few seconds, bringing his hands up to push some loose strands of hair out of his face. The room was still filled with conversation and laughter of other students around us however, our table stayed quiet while we thought of an explanation for Damon's out of character behaviour. I decided to break the silence.

"Well is anyone gonna go check on him, or am I the one doing it?"

Dave turned his head to face me.

"It's probably best you do it, Alex is already in enough trouble with him and I don't think I would be able to help him."

"True. By the way whats the time?"

Alex lifted his sleeve to check his watch.

"10:22"

Good, I still had about 15 minutes before class started... not that I cared that much about algebra anyways. And with that I lifted myself out of my seat and when to search for Damon.

***
I tried to make this chapter a little longer. Thank you for reading this far omg <3 Please leave feedback or just comments in general!