Loving

When I was back in New York Tony Stark visited me in my Motel.

"Not really comfy y/n, isn't it?"

"No, it isn't."

"Do you want the job?"

"What job?"

"Fighting the Winter Soldier."

"I'm not fighting colleagues. Or should I say ex-colleagues?"

"You knew him before all of that?"

"He was my trainer."

"So, do you know where he is?"

"Probably in Siberia."

"Where in Siberia you know that's big right?"

"I'll show you, if you promise that you won't hurt him."

"Pinkie promise."

"And I can come with you."

"Sure, something else?"

"A new home."

"No problem. Pack your bags we are going on a field trip to the coolest place on earth."

I said nothing and looked at him with a serious look.

"I tried to cheer you up and it didn't work."

"No, it didn't. Let's go."

After a flight and a fight Bucky lost his arm and Tony had to repair his suit. After Tony flew away, I ran over to Bucky. He was so dizzy. Steve looked at me and asked:

"Who are you?"

"I'm y/n, Steve."

"Flower..." Bucky whispered.

He handed me a letter. I put it into my pocket and held his tight and close to my heart so he could feel my heartbeat.

"I'm here Soldier and I'll never leave you again."

"What is going on?" Steve asked.

We both didn't give him an answer. After a half an hour Bucky tried to sit up. I pulled out the box with his stuff. Meanwhile the box was pretty damaged.

"I think that belongs to you." I said and gave him the box.

Steve was still standing there in confusion. Bucky opened the box it some things didn't belong to him but they reminded me of him.

The box contained: two pictures of Bucky one of them with Steve, his dog tag, his watch, the bracelet with the snowflake, the drawing I drew of him, the drawing of his eyes I drew when I was at HYDRA, a picture of the Winter Solider, the two cotton strips I received from Sally and a letter from Bucky he put in my coat once which read:

To my flower,

I currently don't know exactly who I am. So, I will make it short and simple. I don't know so many things about my past. Please understand me. The only thing I remember was that I had special feelings about you. Even in the times I wasn't me I still remembered your face and the word flower. I hope you receive this letter. I am scared.

Your, Solider

These things I always had with me. Bucky smiled at me gave me the box.

"I think after all these years it belongs to you."

Then he kissed me, I cried not because we had to say good bye because I knew that we would be together from now on.

"Can somebody please explain?" Steve kindly requested.

"Sure."

"Sure."

"That was when..."

"It began with..."

Bucky and I talked at the same time we both looked at each other and began to smile.