Xiao Zhan Part 4

" Xiao Zhan " Yibo calls his name in a whisper. And Xiao Zhan smiles.

" My Love. You are here. "

" Why? Why didn't you tell me? What didn't you tell me you are Xiao Zhan?. "

" I already told you my love. I told you are my world. I told you , you are my life. I told you , you are the one I love. And who else will Xiao Zhan love if it's not his Wang Yibo. "

" But...But ... " stutters Yibo.

" But why... why didn't you tell me the one at home... no .. that house... is not Xiao Zhan? "

Xiao Zhan smiles again.

" Because it doesn't matter.. It doesn't matter if it's Xiao Zhan or not.

My love , you are so precious. You are a gift. And you deserve someone who tells you that everyday. Someone reminds you how important you are to them everyday.

And I wanted for you to choose it by your self. Not because he is not Xiao Zhan. But because he doesn't deserve you. Not because he is not Xiao Zhan, but because you deserve all the love in the world. "

Yibo sobbed as he listened to Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan moved a bit closer wanting to wipe out those tears away. But sadly he couldn't touch him.

" My love , Look at me. Look at your Xiao Zhan. "

Sobbing Yibo lift his head.

" You have to promise me something. "

Yibo waited.

" Promise me that you will only give your love to someone that deserves you. Someone that makes your heart flutter everyday. Someone that keep you safe. Someone that lets you hear all the beautiful words in the world. Someone that lets you see all the beautiful things in the world.

Some that looks at You like you are their life, like you have always been mine. "

" But.. what you mean by someone?? You are here.. "

Xiao Zhan smiles. A sad smile.

" I think my time is up love. This is all the time I could borrow. Now I have to go my love. "

" No!!.. No... You can't leave me again. You can't.. "

" I am sorry my love. I am sorry.. " Xiao Zhan sobbs.

Yibo wanted to touch him, hold him and snuggle into his chest like he had always done. But he cannot.

" Promise me love. Promise me... " utters Xiao Zhan in a panic and his voice gets distorted.

Yibo shakes his head.

" No.. No.. You can't leave.. Don't... Please don't leave me.. "

" Promise me Yibo.. I don't have much time. Promise me.. "

Xiao Zhan pleads again desperately and Yibo can't ignore it anymore.

" I promise.. I promise. "

Xiao Zhan smiles between tears. He lowered his head to kiss him on the lips. When their faces was an inch apart Yibo closed his eyes and waits knowing it wouldn't happen.

Nothing touched his lips.

When Yibo opens his eyes again he was gone. His husband was gone. Xiao Zhan was gone.

He still looks for him. He still runs around calling his name. But no one was there. He was alone again.

As he cries desperately the memories starts to hit in.

Yibo was sixteen when this senior who was in university by then had visited his school and had coincidentally crashed on to him as he ran.

That day the senior picked up Yibo's books saying sorry nonstop. But when he looked at him to give the books back , when their eyes met the senior freezed on the spot.

For the next two or three minutes the senior had stared at him making Yibo blush.

This senior introduced himself as Xiao Zhan.

Since that day Xiao Zhan visited his school everyday. And he happened to come right when his classes end.

So after short period of time Yibo got used to wait by the school gate and Xiao Zhan would always come to pick him up and gives him a ride home.

Yibo was 18 when Xiao Zhan had confessed to him which Yibo had been expecting for a while then. So he was not surprised. But Xiao Zhan almost had a heart attack when Yibo said yes right away.

He jumped around like a monkey in joy. He hugged Yibo out of nowhere and kissed him hard. When Zhan finally realised what he had done he jumped back away and said sorry looking down because he kissed him without his permission.

So to let him know that it was alright Yibo too had jumped on to him and kissed him hard.

Yibo was twenty when Xiao Zhan gave him a ring. The ring of his mother. He was not asking for him to marry him right away. But he made it clear that Yibo is the one who he wants to spend his life with. Whenever Yibo is ready for it he would put that ring on Yibo's finger and show the whole world that Yibo was his.

So that night they made love for the first time.

Yibo was 23 when they stood on the alter with beautiful white clothes. Their smiles not leaving their faces. Their hearts pounded with the excitement of the journey of life they are about to share. With their cheeks a little red they vowed to love each other for the rest of their lives in front of their friends and families.

Yibo was 25 when the married couple had gone to a wedding of a friend and had taken the wrong path and ended up in a rural village.

That night was the night when they stopped to get fuel , Yibo's eyes caught the man who used to work in the Zhan's company, who was fired because of his continuous irresponsibility and who used to look at him with lust whenever Yibo visited Zhan at his company.

That night was the night the man looked at him not with lust but with hate and jealousy. An intense glare that made Yibo umcomfortable and that also caught the eye of Zhan.

When Zhan pulled Yibo behind him and with threatening voice he asked that man what did he want, the man said nothing and went away in his car.

That night was the night that man who lusted over Yibo, that man who hated Zhan and also the man who called himself Xiao Zhan and kept Yibo with him for the past year had waited in his car hidden in the dark and drove at them in full speed when they passed that bridge.

That night was the night Xiao Zhan couldn't stop their car from colliding with the other car.

That night was the night Xiao Zhan turned his car around so that instead of Yibo's side, the car would crash on his side.

🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡🟡

To be continued
2022.08.22

LanLoveXian