🦋18th

Jungkook had gain grounded and he moreover to archive in this industry. He has to go with the flow to be in the limelight and to work with other idols.

Jungkook became reckless. Why Nam wasn't saying anything.

“ Nam… Say something."

Nam make sure to not cut to the quick.

“ What is there to say. I mean it's your profession and if a kissing scene is including, if it necessary, then of course you have to do it with your consent. You agreed to do scene by yourself . Don't tell me they insisted on you"

“ No, No . Nobody pressured me. It's my decision. I'm so glad that you don't have any issues with me doing the scene."

Jungkook was on cloud nine to know that his husband will be always stood by him regardless of what situation. He was terrified at that Nam would have denied him to do the scene. Nevertheless, he's not a husband like those jealous one.who doubt their partner even one of the communicate with other men or women.

“ I love you so much. I'm actually lucky to have you in my life…"  Jungkook hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

“ I love you more baby. Remember it."

Jungkook was leaning to smooch him, however Nam backed away.

“ Jungkook is at the home." Jungkook pouted" Common. I'm starving."

Nam stood up on his feet and put his slippers and walked ahead. Jungkook jumped on his back like a bear just after his hubby walked a few steps.

“ Jungkook …."

“ I don't care …."

They had breakfast together, then Jungkook wanted to paint something, so he busied himself on the balcony. He was lost in the cloud, couldn't decide ask Nam, so he went for suggestions. Nam was in the living room speaking to someone on the phone.

Jungkook waited until hanged up the call.

Before he can explain his issue Nam informed about their visit cancelled.

“ That means my surprise all cancelled. That's wack. I was so hyped and …" Jungkook seemed upset and angry walked back to the balcony without his husband's recommendation.

His mind was mess. He couldn't paint anything he just messed up.

Giving up on painting, he went search for Nam. He looked here and there but couldn't find him. He called him, but he didn't receive it kept ringing. “what the fuck .pick up the phone dammit"

He wanted to cry. He suddenly felt so lonely in the large home.

Desperately he again tried but  he received so he called Yeo-jin and he told him hasn't spoken to him today so doesn't have any idea.

He's kept waiting sitting on the swing listening to a music, earphones on. The weather was cloudy since morning, but it did not look like it would rain.

Nevertheless, it rained when Nam returned After an hour with a puppy in his arm wrapped in his coat. He rushed towards the main door to welcome them.