Tio Bruno Part 2

(POV:Reader)

-"Oh, well, because...uh...." he began.

-"The mountains around the Encanto are pretty tall and...like I said, free food and everything"

-"You guy's love free food, don't you?" he asked the rats as he fed them an arepa.

-"Free food? It's a struggle, tia Julieta never leaves the kitchen, you know how hard it is to sneak it over?" he gave me a hug to which I returned.

-"Yeah, my gift wasn't helping the family, but I love my family, you know" he told Mirabel who was staring at the drawn plate at the table.

-"I think you should go, Y/n, don't forget dinner" he chuckled dryly.

-"Why was I in your vision?" Mirabel was the most stubborn person I knew.

-"Tio Bruno..." he turned away from her.

-"I just wanted to make my family proud of me...just once" she explained to him.

-"But if I should stop, if I'm hurting my family, just tell me"

-"I can't tell you..." Mirabel looked disappointed.

-"Because I don't know"

-"I had this vision the night that you didn't get your gift," he explained.

-"Abuela worried about the magic and begged me to look into the future, see what it meant"

-"And I did, and saw the magic in danger"

-"Our house breaking, and then, and then, I saw you"

-"The vision was different...it would change"

-"there was no, one answer, no clear fate"

-"Like you future was undecided"

-"But I knew how it was gonna look, I knew what everyone would think, 'cause I'm Bruno..."

-"And everyone always assumes the worst, so..."

-"...you left to protect me?" Mirabel asked.

-"I don't know which way it'll go but, but my guess..."

-"The family, the encanto...and the fate of the miracle itself...well, it's all gonna come down to you" there was a small moment of silence before tio Bruno broke it.

-"Or, maybe I'm wrong, you know, it's a mystery" he began to walk us to the exit.

-"Look if I could help you anymore, I would, but, that's all I know"

-"Good luck, wish I could have seen more" he said and closed the door.

-"Yeah..." Mirabel sighed in defeat.

-"Yeah?!" I looked at her as an idea popped into my head.

-"Seen more!!" she exclaimed excitedly as she got what I meant.

She turned around and kicked the door open, scaring tio Bruno which caused me to giggle. He looked at me annoyed and began to pay attention to what Mirabel was over-explaining.

-"Basically, I want you to have another vision!" she told him happily, as we had probably found a solution.

-"Oh, no, no, I don't do visions anymore" 

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!