-Claw Machine- (Chapter 3)

this chapter will be short because i ran out of ideas...

after we bought the plushies we continued to go to the arcade.

when we arrived at the arcade we bought coins, i payed for my members' meanwhile chaewon unnie payed for eunchae's.

we played games, but we were currently playing car games together.

(rank)

1 - hyemin
2 - eunchae
3 - haerin
4 - minji
5 - chaewon

after we finished playing the car game, haerin decided to play a claw machine and i decided to follow her without knowing. i noticed she was struggling at winning.

she entered a coin again, but yet failed once again.

she groaned and i chuckled, she probably heard it because she froze when she heard someone, or to be more specific, me.

i walked behind her and whispered in her ear, " let me show you how it's done, rinrin. ".

i inserted a coin then took her hand and placed it on the controls, and i decided to get the frog hat she tried to get earlier.

once the claw machine got a grip of the hat, it moved towards the hole and dropped the hat.

i kneeled and grabbed the hat from the machine, then stood up.

i handed it in front of haerin and gave her my eye smile.

" here you go rinrin. " i said as she gently grabbed it, her cheeks blushing and she was looking at the frog hat.

" t-thank you... " she abled to mutter, making me smile wider.

" no problem, rinrin. anytime. " i said, still smiling at her as she finally looked at me.

well uhm... not being mean but she was realy really red, like a tomato.

" uhh... are you okay, rinrin? you look... very red. " i asked, making her look away immediately.

i placed the back of my hand on her forehead, neck and held her arms.

" huh, you're not having a fever tho- "