02: A fly in a spiders web

The sharp taste of blood drawn on his tongue was enough to make his eyes swell. As he proceeded to bite on his tongue, pacing back and forth, against my uncontrollably, shaky body.

Tears, streamed like a waterfall, constantly flowing down my cheeks and splashing against my thighs.

I had been tied from the arms and legs down, ropes dangled around me, as I desperately tried to force my way out. He had me tightened so securely that it was enough to make me realise he didn't want me out.

I kept my mouth shut out of complete fear, as my whole body tensed up to his warm touch. His fingers lay gently to the side of my face, I backed as far as this wooden chair would allow me to.

We seemed to be in a bedroom, with pure white sheets, draped carefully against the mattress. Placed upon the bed was fluffy, puffed pillows. His wardrobe loomed in the corner of the room, all wooden with a black hem that dashed along the seams.

He was genuinely gently to not harm me, as every move he made triggered the sensations in my body to flinch.

"Why? Why am I here? " I finally plucked the courage to ask. My puffy, red eyes directed over to his. In doing so I was desperate to escape, vigorously shaking the chair, praying that the wooden chair legs would give in.

He didn't say a word at first before, carefully, choosing the right words to spew. His eyes redirecting at mine and the floor. "I'm sorry" he proceeded to gulp heavily between sentences, "Please, just don't look at me like that," "You are here because ... you just are" His glossy eyes wandered around the room, holding so much guilt.

His tone staying at a slow and steady pace while still keeping his hand, caressed against my cheek. "You are gone be okay, I won't let anything nor anyone hurt you" Those eyes becoming sole less for a brief moment.

I shuddered, backing my head away from his hand, I felt my heart collapse against my chest. My palms were sweaty, none of my limbs weren't shaking in agonising fear. "Let me go" a cliché to scream at your captor but I was incapable of thinking straight.

My eyes would not stop steaming, I started sobbing, "Please" I begged, the fear I was feeling was beyond incomprehensible. My jaw shook at every word I pressed my lips to say.

"Hey, it's going to be okay" He repeated, as if to reassure my shakiness, before placing a kiss against my head. I didn't take that lightly as I turned my head away from him. He smiled, a sad, soft smile. His lips gently, curved, while his fluffy black hair fell against his forehead. He, was determined to comfort me but I wasn't taking any of it.

"I'll tell you everything you wish to know another day" "Now please stop shaking, love" His eyes looked as though they were about to pour with water. As he turned from me while I was still sobbing, clear and loud. "Get some rest" He felt as though he was compelled to say but how was I supposed to rest in this uncomfortable manner? He walked out of the room, gently pressing the door behind him and locking it shut.