05: Never once did i feel threatened by him, until now

Tending to my wounds, he sighed, as his puppy eyes cascaded into my soul and intertwined with my heart. He was toying with me, he wanted me to feel apologetic, I knew it.

"Why couldn't you have stayed put? "You wouldn't have then harmed yourself" His demanding eyes wouldn't leave mine. Obligated to reply, I vaguely recalled how I ended up here "You have me bound to you and this place, I have no freedom".

I wanted to dig deeper and spread false trust into his sorrow heart. I leaned in forward and whispered into his ear. "Hey, if you let me go I won't say a word, to anyone, the police, no one has to know about this." Starting to shake and tremble again whilst tears began to fall. Believing in lies, I prayed my hopeless faith would get me out.

His hands were gentle but cold as they cupped my cheeks, preventing my salty tears from falling further. "I would love anything more in this world to let you go, but I just can't do that." I felt the world around me, grow larger as I began to shrink, effortlessly becoming smaller and smaller.

Weaker and weaker.

In a desperate and futile attempt to slide underneath his grasp, and make a run for it, his hand had already gently clasped my arm and his other hand sealed my mouth tightly shut, as he began to drag my body up the winding, never ending set of stairs.

I spun my body around from his tight embrace and kicked him in the nuts, screaming at the top of my lungs and practically flinging myself down the stairs.

He collapsed over in agony, breathing harder and and replying, to my hopeless efforts at freedom, in a deeper and monotone manner, one in which I had never heard him used before, "You fucking bitch, when I get my hands on you I'll make you fucking pay, you whore" sending shivers down my spine as he ushered slurs out from his lips.

Becoming extraordinarily terrified, my heart pounded rapidly against my chest, soon a loud crashing came from above and then a wave of darkness over came me.

I awoke to a man, towering over my lifeless body, he grinned before crouching down, I was no longer in that room but instead chained down to the floor, legs and arms brutally, bruised with scars and my eyes a saturated red.

"Who are you" "W w what do you want from me?" I mumbled, short of breathe and eyesight dreary, burning lights blinded my eyes as I hopelessly tried to get up.

The man picked my head up and smirked, "How could you forget me that fast" "You kicked me" "now it's my turn" the man stood from his slumped position whilst tossed my head against the ground. "Until you no longer disobey, you will remain your sufferable days down here". He stated before continuously kicking my side in, damaging my ribs and causing me to wince in agonising pain.

Constant contact to my stomach, caused my ears to ring, over and over again he kicked and kicked, gaining speed and momentum whilst laughing at my pathetic self.

I couldn't breathe from the beatings...

He couldn't breathe from his laughter