01: Who knew how handsome a terrifying man could be?

The sharp taste of blood drawn on my tongue was enough to make my eyes swell. "These stupid ice cubes" I mumbled under my breath, not realising how dangerous chewing on ice could really be.

I was crouched with my legs curled upon the warmth of my sofa, the curtain was left just an inch open to allow the sky light through however not nearly enough to be abled to see anything but the deep blue void.

As I sucked on the droplets of blood, I noticed how cold the air had suddenly become. A trail of shivers rolled down my spine along with a gush of wind which flew from the back door.

In a state of confusion, i got up from the now slouched sofa, gently pressed the door shut, then proceeded to lock it, believing the wind had just pushed it open and that I must have forgotten to lock the door.

Unwilling to believe otherwise, I sat back down with my bowl of slightly melted cubes of ice.

I grabbed the remote and switched the tv on, thinking nothing of whatever just happened. I then continue to scroll through Netflix shows which I'd either seen or weren't keenly interested in watching. While doing so, I noticed a figure creep into the corner of the television screen.

My eyes jolted out of my head, my body twitched while my arms flung to face the uncertainty. With one fell swoop, the figure dashed towards me, held me tight in their arms and then blank.

In a state of daze and confusion, my blurry eyesight was not enough to be abled to make out where I was. My head began to whirl as I locked eyes with the looming figure, desperately waiting for my mind to regain consciousness.

Before me stood a tall, around 6 foot, muscular man, still owning slight slender limbs. He stood towering above my vulnerable body, his hair as deep as the night sky paired with his pale, white, snow skin. A face completely chiselled, that wasn't naturally made but carved. Big, round eyes, that slightly droop to the sides of his cheekbones, he owned these eyes that were almost emerald green but deeper, they were so easy to get lost in. He wore a long, droopy grey shirt, with a matching pair of black shorts.

His face was terrifying.

He was terrifying.

(Hey, so I haven't really written anything that I've actually gone and posted before, so please share any feedback and any opinions about my story ^^ thanks for reading. Will hopefully be posting weekly)