Farewell Veldora

POV Y/N

Y/N: "So uh, what now?"

Veldora: "Hmm?"

Y/N: "Not really sure what to do now."

Slime: "Oh! What about the Unlimited Imprisonment seal? I feel bad knowing my friend's been sealed here for 300 years."

Y/N: "Yeah, let's try and think of a way to break it."

Veldora: "You..."

Y/N/Slime: "Don't give us those puppy dog eyes!"

Slime: "It'd be one thing coming from a cute girl, but..."

Y/N: "You're a dragon!"

Veldora: "If you have a way to get me out, I'd appreciate it. Th-The thing is... I wouldn't have lasted another 100 years before my magic ran out. I keep losing more and more magicules..."

Slime: "So that's why this cave is so rich in magicules, and there are so many valuable herbs and ore."

Y/N: "I can't really sense magicules like you can. But you're right about the herbs and stuff around. Veldora, what would happen if your magic runs out?"

Veldora: "It's not a big deal. I'll just die, that's all."

Y/N: "That's a very big deal!"

Slime: "After all these years of isolation, you just die, huh? Might as well try this."

It went shifted its way over to Veldora. It then extended a tendril of itself, and touched the Unlimited Imprisonment. It didn't really do anything.

Veldora: "See? It's impossible."

Y/N: "This will take a while... Can I live forever? I don't know how Undead work."

Veldora: "Hey! Don't keep talking to your own skill!"

Y/N: "This gets confusing since I can't read thoughts."

Veldora started rubbing his scaly, massive hands. Presumably due to the Slime's skill.

Slime: "It's only a possibility, but... She says if we can analyze the Unlimited Imprisonment from both inside and out, we might be able to remove it."

Veldora: "Oh? Wait, but... I can't analyze it from the inside. My skills are sealed along with me, so I can't use them."

 Y/N: "I'm not exactly sure at what I can do."

Slime: "It's no problem, Skelly. If Veldora can just give me the data, I can analyze it out here."

Veldora: "But that would take some time. Are you sure you want to stay in here that long? W-Well, not that I min, but..."

Slime: "Good point... Since I'm here, I'd like to search for others like me and Skelly."

Y/N: "Stop calling me that."

Veldora: "I see..."

Slime: "So here's a suggestion. "

Veldora: "A suggestion?"

Slime: "Want to get in my stomach?"

Y/N: "WHAATT?!"

Veldora was just stunned to silence.

Slime: "I'll use my skills, Great Sage and Predator to analyze Unlimited Imprisonment while you try to destroy it from the inside. You'll be quarantined in my stomach, so you won't disappear. What do you say?"

Y/N: "Sounds insane. I don't think he's crazy enoug-"

Veldora then began laughing.

Veldora: "That sounds interesting! Please, do it! I'll entrust my entirety to you!"