Chapter 1 Always.

"Lucas stop messing around we only have an hour left until we leave." I scolded my little brother Lucas.

"Asia?" He asks nervously.
What Lucas? I respond while putting clothes into my suitcase. "Do you think we'll be able to stay in this foster home?" Lucas asks with worry in his eyes from the past.
I don't know lucas, I'm hoping this is a good one. I responded with a small smile trying to lighten the mood. He looks back at me and smiles widely with his green braces.
"Alright kids, y'all got 20 more minutes before we leave so make sure you have everything packed and ready to go by then." Oliver said as he walked out the door; Oliver was our social worker, he was taking us to our new foster home and foster parents, all we knew was that they had a 17 year old son and a 11 and 4 year old daughters , the house was in San Francisco which was a few hours away from here.
I shoved all of my clothes into my blue suitcase, and all of my other items in a separate gray one. I was about to zip up the suitcase when I came across a picture of my mom, Lucas, Avan and i, it was avans birthday and we were all so happy. Avan was my older brother he was 19, He lives with his biological father; Lucas and I are from the same father but Avan isn't.. I wish he was because he was my father figure , my dad wasn't anything to me I can't even call him my father.
We only get to see Avan once a week, most times we just talk on the phone due to the fact that he goes to college and is Sadly too busy to come down and visit but Lucas and I understand.
I put the picture onto the back of my phone case.
I turned to the side and saw Lucas placing his teddy bear that he's had since he was a newborn into his army patterned suitcase, he had to sit on it and zip it up for the bear to fit which made me giggle a little.
"Alright kids, time to go I'll help you guys with your suit cases, go wait in the car." Oliver told us looking down at his feet.
Lucas turned to face me.
" I love you Asia" he spoke making his voice crack a little.
I love you too lucas.
I said making the sides of my mouth move up to form a smile.
And with that I grabbed his hand and we walked out the door of our old foster home hand in hand. Always Lucas. I said referring to when I said I loved him.

Always Asia... Always.