My Idea

This story takes place in our society. Present day today.

Our main character is a boy named Nathan.

One day, he was coming home from school and saw a homeless person on the street trying to sell some junk they had found.

" hey kid, 5 bucks for a game" the homeless guy said, trying to make a quick buck so they can buy some drugs and get high.

Nathan's first reaction was to walk away as fast as he could from this dude.

But he saw the game that guy was holding and it was the newest and most popular game that's sold out. Wow how'd he get that?

It was cheap too... but he wasn't sure if it would work. But it looked so new.

Fuck it. Nathan took out 5 bucks from doing chores and brought it off some homeless guy.

It didn't take long for Nathan to put it into his PS4.

" motherfucker" Nathan said, seeing it not work. Wasted 5 bucks on that shit.

Tossing it away in the trash. The next morning later...

Nathan awoke to see some kind of woman standing in his bedroom. She looked like maybe she was from the medieval ages?

" boy where am I?" Morgan Le Fay spoke, questioning how she ended up in Nathan's bedroom

" boy where am I?" Morgan Le Fay spoke, questioning how she ended up in Nathan's bedroom. But in this story she'll be called Fay. Since I'm not gonna spell out that long name.

" uh? In my room?" Nathan replied. Thinking he would've screamed for his mom and dad but she held a sword to his throats that was glowing red with some kind of radiant darkness or something so...

" I see... you must be a very powerful sorcerer to summon me." Fay said, lowering her sword.

" honey is everything ok in there? Breakfast is ready!" Nathan's mom called out. Thinking she heard something.

Nathan: " uh! Yeah mom! I'll be down in a minute!"

" look, I dunno who you are-" Nathan was cut off by Fay saying " my name is Morgan Le Fay." As Nathan continued on " or what your doing in my room but can you just leave? I got school today so.." Nathan said, trying to politely kick her out of his room. I mean, he is just a kid and he's got some grown adult woman in here so.. kinda awkward.

" ah I see. So you must be Merlin's apprentice. In that case, you will not leave my sight." Fay said, desiring nothing more than sweet sweet revenge.

" Merlin? Who's that?" Nathan asked, never hearing that name in his entire life.

" oh don't play stupid boy. I can cast a spell on you to make you tell the truth." Fay said, as Nathan replied back with " first of all my names Nathan not boy, and ok cast it because I have no idea who Merlin is" this made Fay say " really?" Shocked. But got the sense Nathan was telling her the truth. " hmm... very well." Fay said, believing him.