If Only We Had More Time...

The next morning Nathan decided he's gonna make the last few days he has with her the best. So he started off the morning by kicking it off with a nice breakfast in bed.

But Nathan seemed to startled her. Crawling up into her bed would do that to any person sleeping.

Making all the breakfast spill onto her.

" oh I'm so sorry!" Fay said, as Nathan was apologizing at the same time. Maybe he should've waited for her to wake up.

Once she was cleaned up. They went down to the pool area. Fay sat on those folding chairs along side other females who were all wearing very scantily clad inappropriate clothing in Fay's eyes. Thinking how inappropriate and low class are these women? Wearing only their panties and uh... half cut corsets?- Fay thought.

What Fay was seeing were bras.

But saw all the men were whistling at them and eying them.

" does wearing those kind of town slut like attire please men?" Fay asked, talking to a woman who sat next to her. Putting on some sun tan.

" uh yeah, something I bet you know nothing of. You should get a tan. Your literally so pale. Have you ever seen the sun?" The woman asked, giving off some mean girl attitude to Fay.

" I doubt it, look at what she's wearing." Another woman said, making fun of Fay. As the girls around the pool started to laugh at her.

Nathan saw this and got very upset. Thinking how dare these sluts who sit by the pool in hopes to pick up a man for a one night stand talk to Fay who dressed more like a lady than they'll ever be talk to her like that.

" and is that your son? Ugh you must've fucked an ugly guy to make a beast like that" another woman commented. Fay had it up to here. How dare their insolent little dirty tongues talk to her and Nathan that way.

" hey! Mom!" Nathan called out, splashing water on all of them. Making all the women upset. Expect Fay. Who also got splashed on.

" go get changed! Dress like them! Come in the pool and play with me! Let's have some fun together!" Nathan said, wanting to show off Fay as well as not make the situation escalate. Knowing she's probably gonna do something to those women talking shit about them.

Fay wanted to turn all these women in cows and sell them off to farmers who would work and milk them to death. But instead took a deep breath and said " hm. Very well." Getting up. Walking to the shower rooms to change.

When she came out. She was still wearing the robe. Until she got to the staircase of the pool.

That's when she took off her robe in front of everybody to reveal the same attire the women at the pool were wearing. A bathing suit. But the one I'm talking about was the one that had a bra and bikini. Yep. Just like the town sluts. Fay honestly hated wearing such a town slut appearance but if this is what the men in this century like... and what Nathan wanted... and to get back at them.. than... Fay swallowed her pride and wore it.

Showing off that she does have a body. And it is very. And I mean very sexy.

All the men couldn't help but stare. Even the husbands that have wives. Even all the little boys at the pool. All the grandpas and teens. Everyone. Even the women. I'm not kidding.

It was like the whole cruise went silent. Pretty sure the captain of the ship driving had all his attention focused on Fay.

" what? All the other women were wearing it" Fay said, confused on why everyone is looking at her. She literally wore the exact same outfit as the other women at the pool.