Here ye, here ye!

" I don't believe it" Fay said, seeing their bench gone. Someone took a bench? What world are we living in?- Fay thought confused.

" well it was a good park bench..." Nathan said, thinking yeah someone in this area would probably do such a thing to make a quick buck.

" can you just summon another horse?" Nathan asked, seeing Fay look at him and say " haven't you noticed my magic doesn't work like that? I can't magically make a horse appear. I need something to turn it into." Telling him there are limits.

" here turn this into a horse" Nathan said, picking up a rock.

" that won't do." Fay said, making Nathan say " why not?" Thinking it's something.

" because if I turn that rock into a horse, it'll be stubborn. It's a rock! Unlike the bench, it was loyal and submissive." Fay explained. Making Nathan groan. Honestly.

" I'm just gonna call an uber." Nathan said, phoning for one.

" uber? What is that? Your slave?" Fay questioned, making Nathan laugh and say " kinda?" Guessing that sure those people are kinda a slave to you since they're forced to drive you where you want to do no matter how horrible you treat them but the only difference is you gotta pay them and they don't work for free.

" I doubt they'd hear your ringing bell." Fay said, thinking no person has that good of hearing.

" ringing bell? No I'm just gonna use my cellphone." Nathan said, but as soon as when Nathan turned on his phone, the government and police were tracking it. Pinging his location.

" Nathan?" The uber driver said, seeing a boy and a weirdly dressed woman with him.

" yeah that's me. Ok get in." Nathan said, seeing Fay hesitate.

" I'm going to enter that metal monster?" Fay said, as Nathan took her hand and said " it's just a car. Come on." Pulling her in.

" put your seat belt on" Nathan said, making Fay say " seat what? Belt? Only men wear belts." Telling Nathan that in the time period she was in only men where belts. Women only wear dresses or gowns.

" oh my god" Nathan said, annoyed. As he crawled over Fay to grab that seat belt and buckled her in.

" what is this? What did you do to me?" Fay said, a bit angry. Thinking Nathan has imprisoned her in some weird chain thing? That isn't made of chain? Made of fake leather?

" uh kid is that girl alright?" The uber driver said, thinking that maybe there's something mentally wrong with her.

" yeah she's fine. Just drive." Nathan said, dismissing him. That uber driver turned on the music in his car.

" ah! What is that insufferable sound?!" Fay exclaimed. Covering her ears.

" rock n roll, oh sorry lady I'll turn it off sheesh..." the uber driver said, shutting it off. And instead decided to turn on the radio. That happened to be broadcasting the news... about them.

" reports are that a woman dressed in medieval like armor has kidnapped a boy named Nathan (whatever last name you want) authorities say they are both currently in (whatever state is close to Ohio) and is making their way to a place called Camelot. If you see them, do not approach she is highly dangerous. Just call in to report. Please called this number if you have any information 555-numbers-numbers-numbers." The radio reported.

That uber driver. Now very scared.

" fuck..." Nathan said, as their cover was blown.