05 ✓

by the time jungkook woke up it was quite early, he was sat on his bed. his back against the brick wall as his eyes casted on taehyung who looked cold. he noticed how the brunette kept pulling the thin blanket over himself, backing himself against the wall to help him stay warm. 

taehyung rubbed his eyes a little when he felt a blanket being placed over him, a new layer of warmth that caused him to fall back asleep. the raven smiled at the sight, finding himself staring at the sight of taehyung sleeping. he shook his head and walked back to his bed. 

grabbing one of his favourite books and decided to read before they all had to go into the cafeteria. as hours went by jungkook let out a small sigh when he heard the officers wake up inmates, he stood by the door and waited for it to open. biting back a chuckle when the officer flinched. as he stepped out the room and watched as the officer shook taehyung awake, he grew frustrated. 

seeing the panic in taehyung's eyes and how tired he looked made jungkook want to punch the officer. he clenched his fist, walking towards the cafeteria. wanting to leave the cell before he did something stupid. 

jungkook liked to think of himself as someone who was observant, he did not bother giving many people the attention they wanted but he knew a lot about the inmates. there were dirty cops that he pays to feed him intel, get him things that he should not have in jail. a lot of people work for him, he was not afraid of jail. even though people think he will be here for many years, only for everyone to soon find out that....

himself and his group will be escaping the prison in two weeks. they had an escape plan just in case they were ever get caught. jungkook made sure there were plans for the mafia group that if he were to get taken and put into jail that once he escapes they will never be found again. 

jimin knows about the plan and the other people in the gang do as well. even some dirty cops know as they will be helping him and the gang escape. 

the raven felt powerful, he felt so content and believed in his team. 

it took him many years to gather up people he could really trust but he knows everyone that is in the gang is loyal to him, as jungkook saved them from rough patches in their life.

he let out a small yawn as he sat next to the others who immediately greeted him, he nodded and started to dig in to his food. his eyes followed taehyung who was walking into the cafeteria, a apron over him as he stepped behind the counter. 

jungkook felt a little conflicted as to why taehyung interested him so much. people are usually seem really scared of him but taehyung pretends as if he is not there. maybe that was what attracted the raven to him. he was different. 

"here tae, just cut these and wash the after" jimin said, handing taehyung a knife. soon bringing the potatoes and chopping board. 

"is this for this mornings food?" taehyung questioned as he started to cut up the potatoes. 

"it is for tomorrows, we will eat after serving them. it may seem shitty but we get to go to a smaller room to each breakfast peacefully, much more private" jimin winked, filling a pot with hot water as he chucks it on the stove. 

the brunette chuckled, turning to look at the inmates who were all grabbing some food while he waited for the potatoes to wash. his eyes met those cold brown ones that still give him shivers. as soon as he met eyes with jungkook he quickly turned away. 

getting ready to cut the potatoes. 

"how has it been sleeping in the same cell as jungkook?" jimin asked, watching as the water boiled. 

"like any other inmate" taehyung replied quickly, the pink-haired male hummed. coming to think of it, taehyung looked at jungkook for a second to see the raven was still there and had no injuries. 

he remembers that guards saying something about jungkook getting hurt, maybe the officers were telling him lies.

"you guys close?" 

"yeah, we basically grew up together"

taehyung thought that was quite interesting and decided to push for more. 

"do you all live together or live separately?" he asked, trying to act natural as he did not want to seem like he was giving away anything. 

"yeah, we all do live together. it was safer as we knew where each other were" jimin replied, placing the potatoes taehyung was cutting into the hot pan. 

"will you guys always live together?"

"probably not, eventually as we all get more jobs and get more money we all will be able to retire"

"wow, at such a young age" taehyung gasped, smiling when he heard jimin chuckle. 

"the joys of being in a mafia" jimin started singing, soon filling the sink with warm water.

"what are your plans for when you get out, what did you do for a living?" jimin asked, soon putting the dirty dishes into the sink. 

"I did not work and earn money. I worked at my parents farm" taehyung lied, helping jimin to try to dishes as the talked. 

"your parents must be worried, do they come visit you?" the shorter asked, handing taehyung something to dry as the male shook his head. 

"no, they are the reason why I am in here" taehyung sighs, soon walking to the other side of the kitchen to put things away. 

'his parents set him up?' jimin thought.