37 ✓

by the time christian arrived back with the stuff it was around 6:00pm, as soon as he walked inside with a few bags in his hands and other crew members carrying stuff to bring into the lounge, taehyung and jungkook followed after him.

"okay so we have baby clothes in this one, with nappies, powder, wipes and formula. in this one we have some clothes for taehyung to wear, we have dog and cat food in this one since the others were small bags. in this one we have a nice cat cage, and a nice baby capsule. we can throw the other ones since we got nicer ones" christian said, handing jungkook the work eftpos card back.

"I will go grab a little bag that we can carry with us" taehyung said rushing off upstairs to grab one. jungkook thanked chirstian and watched as they walked off to go help load the trucks. not everyone was coming on the plane with them. a lot of them are going on the ship to greece with the items.

jungkook, hoseok, jin, yoongi, jimin, namjoon, taehyung, nico, shady and hyun are the only ones going on the plane. the raven made sure they hired a ship that was large enough to transport cars, items and have nice rooms for the other people to stay in.

not everyone was going to greece, a lot of the crew made a lot of money and are travelling somewhere else.

when taehyung walked back into the lounge he started going through the shopping bags, pulling out some baby clothes, nappies, power, wipes and formula to put in the bag. he placed the clothes into a suitcase.

"that looks like everything"

"I put the old cage in the large bin outside. the only thing we have in your room now is your bed" taehyung stated, looking at jungkook who nodded and sat next to him. hand on his thigh as they both sighed.

"the others will throw it when we leave, we will be getting a better bed in our apartment than our new house" the raven smiled, pecking his hand.

taehyung zipped up the bag and suit case. letting out a little yawn as he placed the bags by the door. everything that was by the door was for them to take to the plane. the brunette walked up the stairs and entered the room to see nico eating food and shady drinking water. he stood by the door and waited until they went back to sleep, which they soon did.

taehyung was worried that if he made it known he entered the room, both animals would stop eating. he was not sure how his father treated them when he was gone, when he was there taehyung always protected them.

once they fell asleep he walked over to the bed, smiling when hyun was back asleep. when he woke up jungkook was talking to namjoon, after he fed hyun the baby started to fall asleep. he decided to sit down with his baby brother and scroll through jungkook's phone.

seeing all the new articles pop up on twitter to see his face as well as the others, he was scrolling through the comments of the article and saw a decent amount of people cheering them on. telling them to hide as best they can.

taehyung chuckled and chucked the phone on the bed, soon closing his eyes and drifted of to sleep.

by the time jungkook helped the crew pack everything, and the house was eventually emptied besides things that were going to stay and be thrown away. when he reached the bedroom he smiled when he saw the animals asleep and taehyung asleep next to hyun.

hyun was so small for a 5 month old, jungkook understood that ever human is different but at times he was scared to even hold the little boy. worried he would drop him. jungkook pecked taehyung's hair before heading towards the shower.