Chapter 4 Just the routine

Pete's point of view: 

I check the time on my phone. It's almost 3 p.m. Right now I should be watching a series with Boss Tankhun but I haven't been there yet. I gave him a call to tell him that I will be a little late and that he, Arm and Pol could start the series without me. To be honest, I don't know if I want to go. What happened in the cafeteria, with Boss Kinn and Porsche sticks in my head and doesn't seem to want to go away.

In fact, I didn't introduce myself. I am Pete. I am 25 years old and I am one of the most important bodyguard of the main family. I am a man who loves men, but more importantly, my freedom. I don't like to belong to anyone in particular but to everyone. That's why I let Boss Kinn touch me the way he does. That's why I let Porsche make a little sexual remarks to me at times.

You'll probably think I'm an easy guy, but that's where you're wrong. What I like the most about me: my two-sided temperament. I'm not easy to have but I'm not hard to please either. 

I am both an angel and a demon, both shy and provocative, both respectful and naughty.

I have a fairly peaceful personality, I don't like conflicts. If I can avoid them I avoid them and if I can't, my greatest strength to have the advantage and the last word in a conversation: sex.

What amuses me most in life is knowing that people think it's dominant males like Porsche or Boss Kinn who have the power. But they are totally wrong, it is the dominated males like me who have the power. Without us, the alpha males cannot be satisfied. They depend on us...on me.

This thought makes me smile. Currently in my bed, I decide to get up and go take a shower. Hot water will probably do me good and help me think more clearly.

As I grabbed my towel, I received a message from Pol on my phone. I take it to read it: Pete, where are you? Boss Tankhun is crying like a baby because you're not here... 

Just imagining this scene makes me laugh out loud. Boss Tankhun always overreacts when he doesn't have what he wants or the people he wants by his side. I hurriedly write on my phone "I'll be there in fifteen minutes..." before dropping it on my bed and heading for the bathroom.Once at my destination, I take off my clothes one after the other and let them fall on the floor. I look at myself quickly in the mirror before activating the shower and feeling the warm water wash over every surface of my very white skin. This is another thing that represents the greatest weakness of the men I meet: my body. They love my body...

I'm especially proud of it as it's so smooth, soft and without any pimples, blemishes or scars. My curves, the structure of my face, my eyes, my mouth, my cheeks are widely envied and coveted by those I meet in everyday life.

You have two well-known examples: Boss Kinn and Porsche. Just knowing that they have interests for me makes me feel more powerful than ever. The mere fact of seeing them arguing for me gives me a feeling of euphoria and a certain excitement...even if I want to clarify that I am not for the fight! I take soap to soap my body and wash my hair. Tonight I'm going out. I have to be clean, in case I want to... well, you get the idea. Right now, my body is sexually at rest, I haven't slept with a single man in weeks, but something tells me that tonight things are going to change. Just thinking about it gives me chills.

- Quick, I have to think of something else! Um...Arm, Pol and Boss Tankhun have been waiting for a while. I better hurry.

I rinse off my body and quickly get out of the shower. I grabbed my towel to put it around my waist and rushed out of the bathroom. I put my thoughts on hold, the time to get my hands on my work uniform, a superb black suit and tie, accompanied by a very light white shirt.I put on some music to motivate me to dress appropriately for my job, which is literally sitting on a couch and watching shows to kill time. This is how Boss Tankhun has operated since childhood. During this period, he was kidnapped and to feel safe, he got into the habit of repeating the same activities over and over again. Watching the same series...Wearing the same clothes for every day of the week, that is to say that every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, he had specific clothes.