#17 - Day Trips

Nate -
You and Nate had gone to the cinema with Nate's best friend Drew and his girlfriend, who was your best friend, as they'd just come home from tour and wanted to spend some time with you both. You entered the room and found four decent seats. You'd come to watch the new Spongebob Movie, and just as it started a group of people had come and sat right infront of you.
"Typical," Nate muttered to himself, and then took out a piece of popcorn and threw it at their heads.
"Nate!" You whispered as you giggled beneath your breath. Nate turned to face you and grinned. Drew then did the same, and so did you and Y/B/F/N. Soon enough, you were all in fits of hysterics as the people continued to turn around in confusion, not knowing who was throwing popcorn, and eventually moved, leaving you all practically crying with laughter.

Drew -
Drew had taken you shopping, and was beginning to get bored as you picked up endless amounts of clothes, then put them all back as you found a new favorite item. This happened continuously for about an hour, and had resulted in Drew doing a DM spree on Twitter.
"Y/N, I'm hungryyyy," he complained.
"I'm almost done, Drew, I promise," you said as you picked up another T-shirt and admired it. Drew stood up behind you and gently placed his arms around your waist, hugging you from behind.
"I love you, Y/N, even if you are a pain," he smiled, gently kissing your cheek.
"I love you too, Drew,"

Levi -
For Levi's Birthday, you'd gibe in a trip to the zoo. Neither of you had been to a zoo in years, so you'd both completely forgotten what it was like. You strolled through happily, stopping to look at each individual animal, when suddenly Levi stopped you and his eyes lit up happily.
"Y/N, look!" You turned to face the direction he was looking in, and a smile came on to your face. You saw three baby leopard cubs, each playing happily together.
"They're sooo cute!" You exclaimed, grinning.
"Like you," Levi smiled shyly as you gently kissed his cheek.

Austin -
Today, you and Austin decided to visit the fair that had stopped near you for a week. It was buzzing with excitement as loud music and rides surrounded you. You'd already been on two rides, and were already having a great time. Austin took your hand and lead you over to a candyfloss stall.
"Care for some food, m'lady?" Austin laughed, giving the man behind the stall a £2 coin.
"Indeed I would," you smiled back. The man handed Austin the candyfloss and then he gave it to you. You both went and sat down on the grass.
"I wish you could understand how much I love you, Y/N," Austin smiled, staring into your eyes.
"You too, Austin," you grinned at your beloved boyfriend.

A/N

Hey guys! So as you've probably noticed I haven't been uploading as frequently as usual, and that's because I'm literally right in the middle of my mocks, so as soon as they're over, I will be uploading a lot more again! They finish on Friday, however I'm seeing The Vamps (and The Tide!!!!) then, so I'll update Friday.

I have quite a few imagines to catch up on, so if you've requested one, don't worry it will be uploaded, I know who's I've got to do, and if you want an imagine feel free to request, however it may not be up for a while as I have a lot to catch up on.

If there's any preferences you would also like me to write (not dirty) then feel free to comment them down below and I'll get them done :)

I love you all so much and thankyou so much for getting this book to over 6K reads! That's incredible! Don't forget to vote and follow me, and I'm also starting YouTube soon so please leave a comment if you would subscribe!

~ Chloe xoxo