#80 - Austin: You're pregnant

You sped out of your en suite bathroom and hurried down the stairs to your long term boyfriend, Austin; your smile was the largest it had ever been and your eyes were bright with excitement - you were going to be having a baby!
You burst through the room to be greeted with Austin with tears down his cheeks. Your expression dropped and concern took over.
"Austin?"
"Y/N, we need to talk." Your heart broke as you heard Austin's voice crack.
You took a seat on the opposite sofa and placed the test down beside you, your heart thudding. Please don't be a break up. Not now.
"Y/N... the boys want to do a tour in the UK again," Austin began. Was that all?
"That's great, Austin!"
"Yeah... they want to tour the whole country. Like, the WHOLE country. All the smalls towns and do small performances as well as large ones. They wanna go to schools and hospitals and surprise fans."
"That sounds incredible, Austin," You smiled. What was wrong with that?
"Y/N... the whole tour is estimated to take about a year. They want this to be special. I want it to be special too. But... I can't do it in a relationship."
"What? Why?"
"Distance will break us, Y/N. It will physically hurt. I want to be there to protect you; if I can't do that, I want someone else to take my role."
You felt your eyes brim with tears.
"I need to tell you something too... Take this." You handed the test over to Austin. You heard him inhale in shock.
"What happens now, Austin?" As you made eye contact with one another in the silence fallen room, you could feel your heart rate rapidly increasing. Your vision went blurry and you felt weak. You were going to lose everything, everyone. You could feel the loss of control over your body as you fell to the floor.
"Y/N, please wake up!"

A/N:
Okay not gonna lie this broke me! Does anyone have any requested imagines or preferences?
~ Chloe x