{Part 2}

~Dia~

The girl looked so pissed by being here somehow. Maybe something happened on her way coming here and that's why she's mad, who knows? I shrugged.

The lecturer turned towards the girl with a very bright smile and asked her "would you like to present yourself to the class Ms Lipa?!" He asked her all excited.

The girl on the other hand didn't seemed to be happy about that question at all.. infact, she looked so angry about being asked that.

"What are we? Ten??" She asked the lecturer disrespectfully and rolled her eyes.

And the whole class was shooked.

"I don't have the energy for that bro, now if you could show me where to sit I'd greatly appreciate that." She said without any fear. Looking around the classroom probably searching for an empty seat for her to sit down.

Like how dare she speak to the teacher like that? Doesn't she have some respect for elders? The poor man was just being nice and doing his job.

Surprisingly, the lecturer didn't say anything which left the whole class in awe.

He just simply started looking around too trying to help the rude girl find a seat. And then it suddenly hit me, the seats were all taken expect for the one next to me.

Oh God noooooooo! After seeing how she really is, I didn't want her any close to me.

The lecturer searched all over the classroom with his eyes until his eyes finally landed on me and also the seat next to me.

"Dia Aaron can you please raise your hand up for me?" The lecturer asked. I slowly raised my hand up and mumbled "serves you right for always sitting at the back" I muttered under my breath, reprimanding myself.

The bitchy girl looked around for my hand until she spotted it. Our eyes met, and the both of us couldn't get our eyes off of each other.

"Ms Lipa, you can sit on the empty seat close to Ms Aaron." I heard the lecturer say and I quickly averted my eyes from hers.

But I could still feel her gaze on me though.

She walked towards me to come and sit, but when I looked at her once more in the eyes, I still saw her intensely staring at me and that made me feel so insecure and uncomfortable as fuck.

She calmly sat down beside me and huffed out a frustrated breath saying "I can't believe I'm doing this." She said slamming her backpack on the desk.

I seriously don't know who she think she is.. because even the Queen of England wouldn't be that manner-less and rude. I rolled my eyes staring at the board.

I literally can't wait for this class to be over and done with so I don't have to deal with her for the rest of the day. I honestly can't stand her attitude to be honest.

~~

After an eternity, the class was over and I could finally get to meet my best friend and her fake ass gists. I swear that girl is toooo much...! She literally knows everyone and every little secret or rumour going around the school.