part 1

(finneys pov)
I hear a knock on my door "finney?" Gwen says. It's my sister. "Come in." I say in a tired voice "your not even out of bed! It's 6:40! Get ready before I leave you here and your late!" She yells but not to loud so our dad doesn't hear "fine fine!" I say getting up. She leaves and closes the door.

I pick out a pair of pants and a shirt. I put them on then jog to the bathroom. I bush my teeth and fix up my hair. I run down stairs and see my dads still asleep. I grab an apple, slid my shoes on then go outside with Gwen.

"Finally." She says annoyed while we start walking to school. "Whatever." I roll my eyes.

Not long after we hear people chanting the word 'fight'. Me and Gwen look at each other then walk to the crowd.

I see robin slam moose to the ground. "That had to hurt." I think to myself. Robin gets on top of him and starts punching him till he bleeds.

I pull Gwen out of there quickly. "What the?" She looks up at me while we start to walk to school  again I look forward "you shouldn't be watching that." I turn my head to look at her "but that was MOOSE. The guy tha-!" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence "yes I know." I look at my feet. She just looked forward and before we knew it we were at school.

"Bye finney!" My sister said as she walked away "bye Gwen!" I smiled and waved.

I turn around and see robin walking into the school. I quickly run inside and go to my locker. I can't see his beautiful face and his addicting smile. He's so perfect.I may have a crush on him.. but who wouldn't? It's Robin Arellano! He'll definitely never like me back. I mean why would he? I don't think he even likes boys even if he did why would he like ME Finney Blake also known as his best friend.

"Finney?" Donna said snapping her figures in front of my face. I snap out of it. "Crap what do I say now!'Sorry I was thinking about super hot Robin Arellano liking me' no!" I thought to myself "oh sorry! I zoned out on accident!" I smile and start to take stuff out of my locker "it's fine! So anyways want to be my history partner?" She asked with a huge smile on her face. I really wanted to see if I could be Robins partner "I'll think about it!" I turned to face her "okay then! See you in class finney!" She walked away.

I know she has a crush on me. I obviously don't feel the same but it's not my fault! I mean she never told me she has a crush on me. so it's not like I'm playing with her feelings.. I think. I'm just friends with her. I don't want to hurt her! She's a great friend.

The bell rings and snaps me out of my thoughts. I walk to class and sit down.

I hate this class. I raise my hand. "Yes finney?" My teacher Mr. Zach asked "can I go to the bathroom?" He looks upset "sure finney." I get up and go to the bathroom. I hear someone following me.

I know exactly who it is. I walk faster and reach the bathroom.

I open the door and bump into Robin. "Hey fin!" I turn and look at the door "fuck." I say and look down at my feet. Robin looks at me then at the door. My bullies barge in.

"Fin-." They stop moving when they see Robin. I look up. They look like their going to pee themselves! Robin starts to bandage his hand. I watch him and the bullies at the same time.

Uncomfortable silence fills the room.

The bullies slowly walk out. "Wait." Robin says and looks up(not looking at them though) the bullies stop walking.

"Fuck with Finn again." He looks at them " I fuck with you." The bullies look terrified! I feel my face heat up a little bit so I look down. "You can leave now." Robin says looking back down at his hand. The bullies quickly leave.

I let out a deep breath. I noticed I stopped breathing for a second.

"You okay finn?" Robin said and looked at me "me- oh y- obviously why?" I said trying to act cool.

Robin laughs a bit. I go to look back down feeling my face heat up again but he lifts my face up with his hand. His face close to mine. Then he lets go. "Just wondering." He smiles that beautiful smile. I turn red and feel butterflies in my stomach. "Uhm..- I have to go back to uhm.. class!" I say quickly "bye then!" He says.

I run out of there then start walking the rest of the way stopping once I'm outside my classroom. I hear the bell ring so I move quickly away from the door and fit in with the crowd.

Hi guys! I hope this made sense.. I tried my best! Sorry that it was boring! I hope the next chapter is better! If you have any suggestions please tell me them!!