part 4

im super sorry for the long wait!!
tw homophobic slurs!

finneys pov again because im bad at doing robins

once i wake up i almost immediately notice im laying on someone. i get up quickly and look at who it was.

it was a confused robin that i just woke up. "finney?" he says in a tired voice while he rubs his eyes.

"sorry for waking you." i said "its okay. what time is it?" robin ask. i turn around and look at my alarm.

my alarm reads "11:57." he sits up too and yawns. "good thing you woke me up i dont want to mess up my sleeping schedule." he says and looks at me with a smile.

i smile back. wait what happened last night i don't remember falling to sleep in my bed-.. oh yeah. that. "fin?" robin says interrupting my thoughts. i look up quickly.

"you okay?" he says with concern in his face.

"mhm!" i say but to be honest im not i didnt want him to see me like that. he probably thinks im super depressed and that my family sucks. wait.. he knows about my dad abusing us! shit shit shit what if he calls the police- "fin." i snap out of it "whats actually wrong?" he frowns "i-.."

he then hugs me. i hug him back. "its okay fin." but is it really? he pulls away. "i wont make you tell me." he says understanding that i dont want to say.

"cmon lets get ready and do something!" he says pulling the covers off of him and getting up. i do the same.

"robin?" he looks at me "yeah buddy?" i look at him "can i show you how my rocket ships work?!" i smile "sure!" he smiles too!

i can't believe he said yes. am i dreaming? hes the only one that doesn't care about my rocket ship obsession!! well him and gwen of course!

"can i barrow some clothes?" he ask "oh yeah of course! you can pick them out of there. i point to my dresser.

he walks over to it "alright thanks!" "sure!" i grab a shirt that i have on my desk, some pants from my pants drawer, socks and boxers.

"ill go in the bathroom." he says and goes to walk out of my bedroom "okay and robin! when your done knock because im going to be getting changed too!" "okay." he says closing the door behind him.

once i change i grab my rocket ship from my desk and i go outside of my room. i go to see if hes still in the bathroom but he wasn't because the bathroom door was open with nobody inside?

did he leave. did he get scared because of my problems and leave me. no no no. what if hes calling the police right now. then i hear gwen talking to someone?

"gwen?" i knock on her door that is cracked open.

"come in!" she says so i open the door and i see robin bored playing barbies with her. i laugh a bit and he looks up at me. "hello robin! how may i help you?" gwen says. "can i please have o-." gwen interrupts him "no do the voice!" i just stand in the doorway confused.

he looks at me that he looks down and he makes the barbie talk "can i please have one iced coffee?" he says in a hilarious girl voice. i start dying of laugher. gwen laughs too. robin just sits there embarrassed.