Betrayal

I slowly open my eyes. My eyelids are heavy. My head is dizzy and everything is spinning around me. Did I forget to mention I have a severe headache? After blinking a few times, I can see the surrounding color. It is black or you can say dark.

My throat is dry, and every part of my body is sore.

I try to get up but fail. Something is stopping me. With the strength that is left, I try to get up from the position I am in.

Come on, you can do it. Once you get up, you can come out of this nightmare.

I try to get up again, close, and open my eyes again, hoping this would come to an end. But it didn't. I looked around myself to find the reason why I was failing, and that's when I realized I can't move my hand freely. It is tied with a rope in the chair. It is burning from the struggle. My eyes move to my legs, which are also tied with rope, that's what my instinct tells me.

This is a nightmare. Why will I be tied with a rope?

Why? I try to recall the last thing before ending up here.

I was on a beach, watching the sunrise with Aiden. Then we talked about my attempting suicide, then he hugged me, followed by a question and I lied. After that, he got up and I was going to follow him. That's when.....that's when suddenly everything starts getting dark black...then..

What happened after that? Why can't I remember anything? Why?

Hot tears stream from my eyes. I hope someone will listen to this and wake me up from this nightmare.

As I am sobbing, I heard a sound. Like opening a door. I sniffle before looking around me.

A glimpse of hope knocked into my heart.

"Wake me up, wake me up." I scream which came out like a muffled voice."Aiden." Wait, why am I calling his name?

"Help me, I want this nightmare to finish," I try to say as loud as I can.

The room is peach dark as a result I can't see anything. But I can see two figures standing in front of me, but a few meters away.

"Can you play help me to get out of this nightmare?" I plead with a glimpse of hope in my heart.

The two figures face each other before one of them says, "can you shut up b****?"

Did I hear right? From the voice, it's very clear the owner of the voice is a female. Checking the height difference and the way another figure is standing with broad shoulders, I assume that another one is a guy.

"You finally woke up after we went through hell for almost a day." The girl talked again. A slight confusion appeared on my face. What does she mean?

"Hello, excuse me. I can't understand any single thing you are saying. Care to explain?"I ask after trying to understand the situation.

"Pray for your life, that's all I can say." With this, the two figures turn their body and walk away closing the door behind them.

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything wrong. Why do I have to pray for my life? It is a nightmare...." I break into sobbing. I scream and try to stand up but failed. My wrists are burning from the harsh move with the rope.

I don't know how long I kept staring in the dark until someone turn on a light or you can say a bulb on top of my head.

I smiled when I saw the light. Finally, I can know where I am. I looked at my surroundings and found myself in a room. There is no window just a door. There is a table in front of me with a chair. There is nothing else in this room.