Chapter Three Escape

yeah ik these chapters are short i'm tired its 4:30 am

....................................................................................................................

1/22/1919

Brutalized, bruised, and dismembered body parts, vital organs strewn about, eaten body parts, and entrails spilling onto the crimson-stained ground. Everything was in ruins - shattered possessions, wreckage of homes and structures. Giyuu couldn't bear the gruesome scene before him, feeling a wave of nausea wash over him. Zenitsu, held tightly in his arms, trembled uncontrollably before losing consciousness mere moments later.Paralyzed with horror, Giyuu couldn't bring himself to move as he took in the demonic creatures responsible for such devastation. One stood out with their striking white and green hair cascading down their revealing yet blood splattered outfit. Etched into their eyes was the label "upper moon six", exuding an intimidating aura as they locked eyes with Giyuu.In a split second, the demon charged towards them with malicious intent. But just as they were about to strike harm upon the two helpless warriors, Zenitu's swift katana blocked their attack before he made a mad dash alongside Tomioka to escape the perilous situation at hand.