Part 5 Rage

Tomioka's idea was to sneak her way into the estate back into her room, go under the slightly cracked floorboard where her departed sister's sacred katana lies, and somehow use it. Remembering all the times her sister arrived home from missions and still saved time for her. Tsutako always had to step up. Giyuu couldn't help but feel like a burden to her older sister. Young Giyuu didn't know what t do with such guilt so she pushed herself away from everybody. Trying to hide the pain she was going through. A year later and the worst thing happened. Two demons went on a rampage and invaded their lovely town and their small worn down home. Tsutako, Realizing the danger, hid giyuu in the living room storage closet with lots of big holes in the sliding door covering her with clothes. The confused giyuu only sat there as she watched her sister look around for her sword. suddenly as tsutako was looking the demons barged in and one pounced on Tsutako, slapping and punching her. Squirming around and kicking the demon, she gave her best to fend off the demon but was no match without her sword. The demon eventually got mad and started tearing her stomach open. Crimson blood splattered everywhere in the moonlight. The demons laughing at Tsutako's horrifying shrieks of pain. Her organs and intestines being torn out of the now-dead body going everywhere. One landed in front of the closet Giyuu was in. Lightheaded, and sobbing little Giyuu couldn't move shivering and shaking vigorously as the demons that had the words lower moon 5 etched in their eyes as they ran around eating the intestines. Seeing the demons running to giyuus's hiding spot, she shrank as much as she could in the clothes. At that moment Giyuu realized that she had no one. Lost in her flashbacks. Giyuu didn't realize that she was in front of the box sobbing terribly. Opening the bloody battered-up box and grabbing the katana, she was filled with rage and want for revenge. Running as fast as she could through the bloody and rubble ground, she finally saw Zenitsu fighting a female demon with a redhead, a boar head. And a white-haired man fighting a tall deathly skinny demon. Those were the same demons that killed her sister. They deserved to die the same gruesome way her sister had to die.