Chapter 8 Secure

(TW curse words and graphic detail!! also sorry this is short)

Giyuu was in a pit of rage. He wanted Daki dead. He wanted her dead for all the horrible crimes and mischief she bestowed on the world. He wouldn't have it any other way, he is ready to fight to the death. 

Blind by rage and horrid flashbacks of her ripping out her sister's intestines, blood everywhere, and the moon shining on her sister while her brother laughed at her sister's screams of agony as she slowly succumbed to death.

He wouldn't let that bitch live any longer. He dashed fast into the fight. He glanced up at Tanjiro and Uzui, who were nearly about to behead Gyutaro. And she knew she had to do the same. She gripped her katana as she finally caught up to zenitsu. With all her might, she turned the sword toward Daki's neck.

With one big swing, her head came off. And she couldn't regenerate. Giyuu looked over at Tanjiro and Uzui and saw that they decapitated Gyutaro. She fell to her knees and cried tears of joy. She's finally avenged her sister and couldn't be happier. 

Her body was exhausted, and he couldn't move at all. He lay there happy as the adrenaline rush left. Sharp pains shot through his body as he got dizzy from blood loss. He couldn't keep his eyes open, and her breathing got heavy. His dizziness got worse, and he felt nauseous. He closed his eyes and fainted.