Chapter 7

MRS AVANTI.

"Isla, Your dad was an accountant and he lost his job because they just fired him for no reason."

"The family depended on me for survival as i went helter skelter running business and also going for calls at the hospital. i was getting tired each day."

"He lost his job when you were just two."

"One day, when he woke up he started screaming that why were you even born, that you are the cure of his downfall that since you came to this earth he has not been successful."

"That is why he never agreed to take any photo with you except this one"

I brought out a photo and gave it to her

Isla was in tears. I did not want to tell her especially for the fact that she just finished crying.

She was now crying as she held up the photo dear to her heart and she sobbed.

"He left because of you, he said he couldn't take it anymore."

"Since then, i lost contact with him."

ISLA

After mom tried all her ultimate best to make me happy, she took me to one of the best restaurants in UK.

She told me to order anything i'd like to order and i was happy but i just smiled.

She decided to tell me about dad

when i heard that dad left because of me, i couldn't do anything i was dumbfounded, i cried nd cried and i suddenly lost my appetite.

this was not actually the time, i wanted to hear this.

but i was also happy with mom, that she still stood by me even though her husband left her, she did not run after him with dominique and leave me.

she decided to stay with me and dominique

I love her.

=================

ISLA

Tomorrow is my birthday, but i was not really in the mood for celebrations.

Normally it is only me, my mom, Dominique and shola that celebrates it together but i was not really looking forward to this one considering the fact that shola texted me just now.

Shola: Tomorrow is your birthday girl.

Me: Yh, i am not really looking forward to it

Shola: i will just tell you the preparations made before i come over.

me: Fine.

Shola: So it's gonna be a wild party at your house with lot of guests, drinks, musics, DJ's

me: shola no

Shola: the invitations have been sent.

=====================

Shola was sitting on the couch in the parlour while i was sitting on the table, as i told her about everything that has happened while she was away

she felt pained but she really wanted to make it up to me for my birthday.

"Am really sorry about Adonis andd your dad"

"Mostly your dad."

"Anyways about the birthday, i only want to hear about suggestions and no negativity at least please."

"Fine, i told her"

"So how many people did you invite?"

"i don't know actually, i just put the invitations at the front of every doorstep i passed"