Chapter 11.

Adonis

i decided that i was going to meet Isla today, no matter what if she avoided me at least let me just say a word or two that'll make her smile, i miss seeing her smile.

ISLA

Alot has happened this last few months and best of all Ella delivered a child, who even knew she was pregnant?

Adonis knocked on the door in my room, probably my mom let him in through the front door.

When i opened the door and i saw it was adonis 

I was about to fully close it when he held it causing me to stop to look at him

i actually missed seeing those mystic blue eyes.

"What do you want?"

"You"

I looked at him suprisingly as he also looked at me, i felt my stomach burn a little bit.

"Sorry, that did not sound right um... I wanted to talk to you, at least give me a chance."

"If we are going to talk, it is definetely not going to be inside my room, i don't want what happened last time to happen again"

He smirked

"Let's just go outside" i said as i led him through the backdoor

"I sat on one of the chairs as he brought another chair to sit down next to me."

"Look, am sorry about what happened that day when we kissed." he told me.

i cleared my throat. "We didn't kissed, you kissed me, i did not kiss back."

Adonis chuckled.

"I want to kiss you again, Issie"

I stood up from my chair just to avoid any other contact but he stood up too.

"Why?"

"Because your beautiful and i think i have a crush on you"

I could not stand it, i blushed so hard i buried my face in my hands as i smiled so hard

"Can you at least remove your hands from your face so that i can see that smile again."

I removed my hands from my face as we were now looking at each other, i did not want to kiss him again just yet, so i walked forward a bit.

"Just forget what i said about the kiss, but everyday i find myself wanting to spend my time with you

I even got a job at the cafe"

"Sincerely, i don't have much to say, am still offended about that first kiss and what's more is that i don't want to fall in love with anybody, i prefer staying single"

"Why?"

"Am afraid of falling"

"I'll catch you"

"I don't want to be caught, i do not want to fall, i just want to live my life on repeat although these last few months have been very special to me"

"Am not asking that we should date; at least let's be friends again"

"ok, fine."

"Thank you"

"But at least can you tell me the reason why you pulled away?"

"Was my mouth smelling?"

he laughed

"Am seriously serious"

"No Issie, your mouth was not smelling."

"Ï just felt that you did not want me to kiss you and i did not want to start a relationship that i can't keep."