Chapter 5

am in love with HRVY please listen to him and follow him

ISLA

Adonis entered my room without knocking and when i told him he just behaved like he did not care. 

I felt kind of uncomfortable giving him a clue that i was a virgin

he asked me about my family and then he begged me to sing, i could not just resist the mystic blue eyes and i finally sang 'i wish i could hate you by HRVY'. but i stopped when i started hearing myself and the wordings. I felt myself blush and i covered it with a pillow, he stood up opened my window and told me to leave it open at least for the night and with that he left.

I felt butterflies in my stomach, 

but this time around it made feel very uneasy.

he called me issie, every other person calls me by my real name Isla.

I checked my phone for the time and it was 9:45, we talked for long and i had not even finished my dinner, i went back downstairs and i saw the plate was empty, mom was not there and dominique and his girlfriend were making out

ew.

i went back to my room, i laid down on my bed and i smelt the usual vanilla earthy scent, i looked outside my side window and he was changing his clothes. i looked away immediately and went to close my front window.

after sometime again i stood up to check the window he was standing there, he held up a sign saying "I never got your number.", i chuckled and wrote it with ink on a drawing sheet and held it up, he smiled and went out of the window.

*Phone vibrates*

Unknown: Issie?

Isla⛄✨: adonis

Adonis😍: Goodnight.

Isla⛄✨:Bye.

i changed my clothes to my nightgown and covered myself with my blanket.

I kept on thinking about adonis, but i did not want my life to start with any form of boy drama so i just wore my eye sleeping mask on my eye and slept.

My dream

i was just standing on the balcony in a mall when Adonis and Skai approached me, skai rolled her eyes at me and asked me what i came there for. 

"Isn't it obvious? am in the restaurant part of the mall so i came here to buy food and eat"

"Baby, am going to test out some  clothes i will be back soon, gimme like thirty minutes or more."Skai told Adonis while she pecked his cheek

"Ok" Adonis said while rubbing off the spot on his cheek.

"You look really pretty"Adonis told me

"Thanks but i am casual though" i laughed

"How about i order a bucket of chicken nuggets and coffee? just for the two of us"

"You came here with skai you know right"

"She is NOT my girlfriend, do i really need to stress that out everytime??!!!" He shouted at me while attracting a few attention"

i looked at him and just stepped back about to run away when he called me back

"Issie am sorry" 

my eyes were already becoming very puffy because i did not even sign up for this

He came closer to me while i kept going backwards until i reached the edge of the balcony. He smirked at me, he cupped my face and he i looked up to his face while he looked down.