Chapter 2

As i laid on my bed i just kept on thinking about it. To me it was a big deal but there was nothing i could do about it, i switched my phone to download Never have i ever season 2, when Shola bashed into my room, i was just relieved i sat up and looked at her.

Shola

When i entered Isla's house,i saw her neighbours in their living room when the girl was recieving injection on their hand,

 i waved at them and went upstairs to Isla's room when i entered she sat up immediately like she was hiding something, she stared at me . 

"Are they still downstairs?"She asked me and i nodded.

 she groaned and i was about to ask what's up with her but i was confused why she hasn't dressed yet and she looked really scattered if that's a term to use for a person though

 I dragged her up from her bed and we started looking for a dress for the party for her.

 i brought out a pink floral ball gown but she told me she wasn't going for prom that she just wants a casual cloth so she wore her pink top with leather jeans and heels

 i did her makeup for her. 

She carried her purse and stock some cash inside it. 

then we went downstairs i adjusted my mascara before following behind her. 

When we went downstairs the family that visited were already gone and Eddy was waiting for me and Isla in his car to drive us. 

when we went downstairs i saw Adonis staring at Isla and i just smiled and ran and dragged Isla by the arm.

 i turned my head to Adonis to send her a signal that he was looking at her she just shrugged and entered inside the car.

ISLA

Shola dragged my arm and sent me a look that Adonis was staring at me

 i looked at him and he smirked

 I was about to blush i just shrugged and entered inside Eddy's car.

 As Shola entered the front seat she leaned to kiss Eddy so i guess their dating now.

 Shola turned to look at me and then she started laughing. "Isla do you have a crush on Adonis? "she said and she laughed

 "who's adonis?"eddy asked looking a bit confused 

"Isla's new crush and admirer and bonus:neighbour" she said as she winked at me. i just scoffed and i told her there was no way i had a crush on Adonis that i barely knew him. 

"you saw the way he smirked at you before entering the car "Shola said and she just kept on laughing."

 you know Isla, not to sound mean but your life's pretty boring, you stay at home most of the way you used to spend most your time on your studies before. 

I was even suprised that you agreed to come for this party. Girl your 19, you supposed to know more about the outside world.

 "eddy said which even made Shola laugh louder as she opened a packet of chewy granola bars.

"As a bonus i was even valedictorian that time and i can sing and i watch movies at home"i said as i coughed.

 Shola looked at me looked with a straight face. "That is the  point, Isla you were  valedictorian, that's the point, release your songs and go to a cinema, go to parties, do tiktoks outside your home, on a serious note Isla you've got to have a boyfriend, kiss, have a love life, hold hands with a boy, share your songs to him first please, you only have crushes and you never approach them "she said as she as she kissed Eddy again

 i did not even know what i was going to say next,

 i just stayed there staring at my phone with no missed calls or messages except the ones from the one from the group chat of my set which i never wrote anything in.

Actually my life was boring but i liked my life the way it was

it was pretty much easy.

At the party

Joel was throwing a big party at his house and his rich so the party was kind of expensive-like.

 Joel is a guy that his schedule always matched with my own and one of the trouble makers of the school.

 As i entered Shola and Eddy had already left me alone, so i was kind of scared, people were dancing, making out, talking, playing games

 i just went to the kitchen and sat on one of the chairs and used my phone to play games when someone pushed me by mistake and i was not the type to attract attention by starting an argument, so i looked at the boy and he looked at me, i ran and left the place and i text Shola.

Isla⛄✨: I want to leave

Shola🐦: already?

Isla⛄✨: Yes am feeling quite dizzy

Shola🐦: just stay a little more

Isla⛄✨: please i think i might faint.

Shola🐦: ok where are you?

Isla⛄✨: Am in the passage in front of a room.

Shola🐦: Okay am coming there now☺

I waited for Shola to come, i waited for ten minutes and Shola had not come. I felt nauseous and i was feeling dizzy, i went outside so that at least i could get some fresh air. I leaned on a car and waited for someone to take me home, i did not know anybody there except Eddy and Shola so i messaged Eddy.

Isla⛄✨: Eddy please i need to go home

Eddy👀:*no response*

Isla⛄✨: Eddy???????

Where the hell was eddy and Shola?

=====

I woke up and checked the time on my watch 5:34pm

 i searched for my phone and i saw it on top of the black nightstand at the other side of the room.

 I realized that i wasn't in my room, i was a milky-white room with posters, pictures and a basketball cloth hanged on the wall. 

i sat up on the bed immediately realizing i had never being in a room like this before. 

i was about to stand up to leave when i saw him. 

I tried to stand up but i had muscle pull, i could not lift my legs up, i sat back down on the bed and stared at him and looked down on my clothes and realized i was in a baggy yellow sweatshirt and black knickers. 

I tried to remember what happened and then i remembered i was in a party that Shola invited me to i was feeling dizzy and i went outside and i couldn't remember anything afterwards.

Thank you so much for reading please remember to vote and follow. am not really into writing but at least i know i tried please comment, thank you very much. I love you all.

Please follow my wattpad and instagram

Instagram:_erpet_