Troubling The Tomboy

GAYATHRI

The matches are all over but the players won't be arriving here, obviously, they have a family to meet. They have a home to stay when they are free and thus why should they live in their temporary houses in Mumbai??.

But since players are never free, they keep having themselves busy in ad films, team meeting, promoting events and obviously practices.

So the players are coming here after a couple of week to encourage the first timers in Ranji trophy and also they have a couple of team meeting to discuss about their performances in the last series.

Now I have known Rima for many years now so I also know that she loves sudden challenges and would do anything equal to impossible to win the challenge. I took the advantage today, my turn to trouble her, I challenged her to stay may way these few weeks.

She hesitated a bit but as I taunted her saying that she is afraid of taking the challenge she readily agreed to me.

Now the fun begins. I change all the blue coloured curtains to hot red. I kept a beautiful flower pot on the dining table, filled the fridge with chocolates, discarded all cranberry juices, filled the room with fresh rose room freshner, while Rima used Lavender, She hates flowers Roses especially so I did that on purpose, filled her drawers with Romantic and touching movie CD's and packed all the horror, thriller and action movies inside one carton. I changed the black bed sheets to reddish pink and kicked her boots out of the shoe rack and filled it with flats, heels and ladies sandals.

Now these few weeks are gonna be fun.

We had a holiday today but Mr. D'costa wanted to discuss the Ranji trophy thing with her so she went and I moved the house upside down. As she entered, her Laptop bag fell from her hands. She slapped her head

"My poor house" she purred

"Isnt that superbly hot??"

"Yah!! It is, so can you please put on the AC"

"Rimaaa am talking about the house"

"an alyssum is better"

She rushed upstairs and ran downstairs

"Hey!!! You killed my room, my curtains my Cd's"

For the next two days she left for office as early as 5 am and came as late s 1 and slept. She wanted to spend the least time with this house. But fate favoured me this time. Elections on the way so on the election day it was a holiday for us and the next two days were regular holidays for us.

After inking our fingers black and blue we reached the house. She sat there staring at the house disgusted. I put on the music and started to dance. I drew up the curtains put artificial disco lights and dragged Rima to dance, I reminded her of the challenge and she danced!!!

Danced in a extraordinarily disgusting way!!! She first started to do the excersices that was taught to us in school times and then stood at one damn position clapping her hands with a weary expression on her face...

Seeing her such attitude towards dance I really suspect is she over 50??

I was tired and we sat down to eat. She ate less and stared at the flowers more. Stared, not lovingly but as if they were some report cards with ill grades.

"I cant eat in presence of roses" She yelled and picked the vase and threw it right out of window...

"Scared??? Rima scared...Tomboy Rima is scared" I said

That stung her

She rushed outside picked up a rose came back and held it in one hand and ate with utter difficulty. Think you are driving a garbage truck and in front you have fresh food...can you eat it??? Such was the condition with Rima.. she hated flowers to that extent.

Now time for a movie...It was a Romantic one. After a few scenes the hero comes out of a pool shirtless and there you should have seen Rima's expression

Her palms turn into a fist, her eyes half shut, her lower and upper set up teeth rubbing against each other and she made a face such that anyone would think she is watching an anaconda eating a deer alive and the deer's remaining part struggling for life...she was that disgusted from a simple scene.

"Cheapsters..."Her sound echoed in the room and I was suddenly startled.

"Rima is getting..." I started to taunt her

"Dude I have an article pending..." She says and rushes up and I cleary know its nothing like that. She just hates Romance,pink,red,flowers all those girlish and romantic things

But if it would have been a piranha pool and that same man out there shirtless would have been teaching how to survive, she would have had no problem in watching it.

Nine days and eight nights I have troubled her and it was so easy. If you want me to run 500 meters in 10 seconds show me a cockroach and if you want Rima to cover 500 meters  in 5 seconds then show her a bring in a romantic couple. She would run away from them.

She is a different type of creature, she dreads nothing but can't stand romance. She runs from such situations. It was this guy called Samarth in our college who tried to impress her. We actually teased her a lot while she hated him like hell. She use to glare at him, use her sarcasm at him and all. Once we and Samarth tried to trouble her. It was a free time and finding a silent corner I left her saying I had to attend a call. I and Ananaya peeped from a far point and signaled Samarth. He came whistling and Rima being Rima ignored him totally and kept busy on her phone. He looked at her and within a matter of second he pinned her to the wall and Rima went red. We thought it was a blush but Rima knows not how to blush, she actually went red of anger and gave a severe blow to Samarth and from that day no girl is interested in Samarth cause the his two upper jaw incisors were destroyed  by our Tomboy.

How can a girl be such I suspect if she is a creature from Neptune.

"Rima..." I call her teasingly

"Shut up "

"Scared kiddo"

She ran down he stairs

"yup say!!!"

"Sing a lullaby for me"

She was about to hit me when our doorbell rang. We simalteneously watched the clock.

Half past one.....

AUTHOR"S NOTE

HII!!! Sorry for the late update, actually had to prepare for an emergency trip. Well liked it..Rima is very troublesome so she should be troubled naa. Look I am so just. So you all also please be just and comment what you think about this cap of mine. I know this is going a little off route but soon it will be back...after all players are returning naa...pleaseee guys vote comment and recommend and check out TRUE LOVE(AZ CRAZY FANFICTION) its an individual work by rogerfan. Keep reading Heart and bat