6 : Niji Iro Overdrive (Ittoki's Chapter)

***

[Music : Over The Rainbow]

Inside the Music Lesson Room , there is this Red Haired guy who's singing and strumming his electric guitar from the bottom of his heart. He's like ignoring the world and went into his dream land ... While this young guy sang wholeheartedly , Nanami was there , sitting quietly while watching him perform with all his might ... Sweat was dropping from the face of the prince as it happily played his guitar. Who would have thought that this guy would bloom so much than what he expected for himself ...

"His smile can capture peoples' hearts .. His attitude can always lighten up people's mood .. Ittoki-kun , you're awesome .." Nanami thought in her mind.

--------

itsu no hi datte yurete ita sora o aogu himawari no you
itsu no hi ka taiyou ni naritai to
esora no niji o koeta nara ima unmei no RŪRETTO
saa kokoro o kakete tsuyoku HIKARI o terase
yume mita sono saki e

furikaereba soko ni wa itsumo kawaranai egao de
ore o mimamoru kimi ga ita
kaze no ARUPEJIO ga "naze koko ni iru no sa?" to
sasayaite mo mou mayowanai kara

aa kibou teki kansoku wa
mata suu MAIRU mo fumeiryou demo sore di ii sa

---------

Because of Otoya's powerful strums in his guitar , it drawn attention to the other members of Starish. As they saw him from outside of the room, they were slightly jealous of the red haired prince because they always saw him in a high spirit and also , he can sing any song carefreely. But it doesn't matter at all to them since they all know that each of them has different and unique skills on their own... They're just gotta unleash it to be in the fullest..

Nanami then saw them and smiled sweetly. The princes then slowly walked into the room ...

"Nanami , why are you here ?" (Syo)

"Uhmm , I'm watching Ittoki-kun rehearse for his upcoming guesting for a ----- ehh ?"

The princes eyed him seriously.

"Why ? What's the pro----"

"Nanami-san , are you taking favoritism?" Tokiya asked her with a lonely face.

"Aww . No No , I'm not . You are all my favorite guys ..." Nanami rattled as she blushed so hard ..

"Then why only Otoya , Haru-chan?" (Natsuki)

"Ammm, it's because ...." She fidgets as she tries to answer Natsuki's question.

"Because??" The young princes asked in chorus.

"Am! Because ... Because I was asked by the President to make him a new song and he said I - I also need to watch his performance and make a report about it!"

"Oh, so that's why." (Aijima)

Everyone then sighed.

"Nanami !! How was that ? Huh ? Why are you guys here ?" Ittoki flinched when he saw everyone looking at him as he finished rehearsing.

The young princes then smiled to him as Nanami started to scratched his cheeks and laugh awkwardly.

"We were just here because your music brought us here." (Tokiya)

"Seriously. Ikki, you never fail to surprise me." (Ren)

"Not only 'me' , but also 'US' !" (Aijima)