1O : SHE .... (Akashi Ai's Chapter)

***

"But Shining ! It wasn't me who performed the kiss !"

"I'm sorry Mr. Aijima , but u arrrrre now banned asssss an idooool."

"Sachou ! This is madness !" (Ittoki)

"U are all aware of theee NO LOVE RULE young ones, buttttt u still disobeyed it ..."

"But Saotome isn't it clear to you that Cesshi didn't do anything?" Ren defended his green eyed friend.

"Whoever is as at fault on this .... My decisiooooon is final ..."

"But Wait! Sachou!" (Syo)

"Noo. Noo. Noo." (Shining)

"This is frustrating .. I'm outta here !" Aijima left Saotome's office desperately.

"Aijima ! Wait !" (Tokiya)

+

After the musical play in Egypt , the guys , starish and quartet night went back to the Master Course Dorm with a gloom face on theirselves.. Akashi Ai didn't go together with them because of her idol business in the other country ... During their flight back to Japan , the princes talked about the 'kiss' incident and struggled to find a way to help Aijima from not getting banned. Aijima explained with all his might to let the others understand the situation but he also said that he wouldn't regret being kissed by Ai which causes Syo and Ranmaru to land a furious glare on the tan skinned prince.

+

*timeskip*

Meanwhile ...

"It's truly not Cecil-chan's fault , Ran-Ran..." Reiji whined.

"But a kiss is still a form of expressing love , am I right ?.." (Ai)

"It doesn't matter to me , anyway. I don't really care about it .. Tch.. " Kurosaki averted his sight to the group and stared on a window.

"Punishment are deserved to the fools who broke rules..." (Camus)

"Aww Come on Guys ! You're being too harsh ... Ah? Cecil-chan ! How is it going ? Did you convinced Saotome ?" (Reiji)

The four guys saw Aijima running towards them but didn't hesitate to talked back to them and just kept running away ... They saw the young prince's really pained expression as it made its way out the dorm. Reiji got even more worried, as well the other 3 but didn't show their real feelings and maintained their cool composure.

"Sumimasen ! Kotobuki-senpai , have u seen Aijima ?" Syo stopped by and panted as well as the other 5 guys who barely catched their breath.

"Ahh, yes ... He went out ..." (Reiji)

"Arghh ! That monkey ! I'll make sure he'll pay for running away from us ! Ikuze !" (Syo)

"Wait ... What are you gonna do ?" (Mikaze)

"Of Course ... To bring back Cecil here ! We'll surely find a way in to this problem !" (Ittoki)

"Why are you people so stubborn ? Can't you just sing by yourselves?" (Camus)

"I guess we're stubborn because ..... Our friend is in trouble and it is just our little responsibility to help him ..." Jinguji spoke manly as he smirked.

"Aijima is one of us ...and STARISH wouldn't be like this right now without him..." (Masato)

"Please excuse us senpais ...." Tokiya bowed and continued to run together with the other princes ...