14 : The White Count and The Dark Knight (Camus' Chapter)

***

"Ready , Akashi?" (Hyuuga)

"Hit it, Hyuuga-san!" (Akashi Ai)

[Music: Mozaik Role - NANO ver.]

"Hah - " Akashi Ai held her headphones as she got the jam of her rhythm.

The 'just-returned' Music Prodigy Akashi Ai is now in the recording studio together with Hyuuga and the Princes for her new album to be release next month.

Everyone is excited to hear her newly composed song.

--

There are words you couldn't hear,
But they stab your heart so endlessly

And from the deepest cut, a fluid runs
It burns up everything in its path

Let's call it "love"

--

"Sh-She composed an English song?" Syo got surprised as he took a glimpse on the young lady singing with such great energy.

"So Akashi didn't tell you?" Hyuuga senpai asked.

"Yeah, she did not mention anything." (Aijima)

"Who did the instruments on this?" Masato also questioned with confused look on his face.

"Ano - Actually, me, her, Kurosaki - senpai and his band mates were behind this music. But she only gave us her music notes. During our recording, she just kept on humming. No words came out from her mouth." Ittoki uttered.

"She did plan it ahead." (Mikaze)

"Ran-Ran! You never told us about this." Reiji whimpered.

"There was nothing to tell you."(Kurosaki)

"How mean, Ran-Ran! Maybe you have been doing some lovey dovey with Ai - Ai that time. Hmp!" The brown haired lad averted his eyes on Kurosaki and pouted.

"Oi !" Ranmaru got suddenly entagled.

"Ehhhhh...?" The other princes, excluding Ittoki and Mikaze , stared seriously on Kurosaki.

"Like I said - "

"Ehhh.....? Just because she's your little ex-GF doesn't mean that - " Reiji interrupted his sly friend.

"Hey , STOP IT ! Let me finish , you punk!" Kurosaki became more agitated.

"So she really is your Girlfriend before Ranmaru - senpai? How rude..." Ren smirked.

"That's right ! How rude Ran - senpai ! You're awful." Aijima whimpered.

"NOOO - ! Why are you people - "

"This place got a bunch of dunce." Camus sighed.

"Camus." Hyuuga called the Count's attention.

--

The princes stopped their childish quarrel and listened to Akashi Ai's powerful voice as they stared on her while she's jamming her music.

--

can this be what they really call love?
all the hurt, all the hate, it never goes away

and if it lasts til death do us part
kiss me now, seal the vow, and let me die today

Whoever said this couldn't be love
locked away, kept away from anybody else
so what if this is really our fate
fade away, fade away
just watch me fade away