17 : The Untitled

***

"I can't believe Aoi is here in Japan! I'm so glad to see him." (Ai)

"Yeah. I can see that. You were all giddy giddy to him." (Kurosaki)

"Stop being jealous. Go Bald." (Ai)

"I'm not jealous. Bald yourself." (Kurosaki)

Both Ai and Kurosaki glared on each other and then averted their sight with 'hmmp!'

"What's up with you two? You've been hot n cold since last week. What happened?" (Reiji)

"None of your business." Ai and Kurosaki said in unison.

"Hidoi! You both are meanies! Aff!" Reiji whined like a baby.

"Tadaima!" (Starish)

"Well who's back again. How was the trip?" (Mikaze)

"Amaaaaaazing!" Aijima sprouted in glee.

"...and pretty exhausting." Tokiya sighed.

"Don't worry you can relax for now guys." Akashi posed a 'V' sign.

*
It's been a week the since Ai barged to Kurosaki's favorite place to chill and the young lady sang a song that left the silver haired prince unguarded.

That day made Kurosaki realized that his feelings weren't lost in a paradox and it keeps on coming back to him.

Ai met Benj and Aoi on the gig aswell.

Eversince that night, Kurosaki haven't been sleeping well and he always got furious when Ai kept talking about the guys she've met.

*

As the princes kept chatting over their trip, Ai's phone rang all of a sudden.

"Hello? Oh Aoi! It's you! Yeah I've been so well. How about you?" The young lady squealed full of delight.

"Who's Aoi?" Ittoki whispered to the other princes.

"Never heard of him." (Tokiya)

"By the way, have you told Benj about me? He seems lost , lol."

Ai was talking over the phone with such an overjoyed emotion. It made the guys curious and slightly jealous.

Camus slightly looked at Ai as he was turning the page of his newpaper.

Mikaze rolled his eyes to peek on his cousin.

Kurosaki's face became so cloudy.

"And now who's Benj?" Natsuki whispered.

"Beats me." Ren shrugged his hair backwards.

Kurosaki then stood up from couch and walked away.

"Oii Ran-Ran! Where are you going?" (Reiji)

"A place where they are no idiots." (Kurosaki)

Camus also stood up leaving his newspaper on the couch and followed the grumpy prince.

"Oh. Camus?" Mikaze looked puzzled.

"Reallyyyyyy?!! They wanted to see me? I'm deeply honored." (Ai)

The princes saw the young lady's face with a slight blush. Her cute laugh made them flustered.

Masato stunned as he saw her childhood friend with such a feminine manner.

Aijima and Syo can't help but to breathe hard. Their hearts were pounding so hard.

"K a w a i i." Tokiya accidentally muttered.