Chapter 1

Olivia's P.O.V

Here watching the moonlight, but something catches my eye. A man who has a flower in his hand a tear falling down. I feel bad. "OLIVIA! DINNER!" "Ok I'll be down in a second." Mom said so I have a Mom no dad 1 wolf. Yes, wolf. Her name is Wint. Wint has been howling at that man for 2 mins. now.

"SKIPS DINNER"

Tommorrow I have school so I do my night routine.

"TOMMOROW"

"BEEP. BEEP. BEEP" "God, it's 7:02. I need to be there for 1 hour! SHIT!!!!!!!"

"SKIPS MORNING ROUTINE"

I grab my floral penny board and ready to leave. I did my my goodbyes and stuff. Before I open the fromt door a boy around my age knocked on the door and I saw a boy with curly hair, black and white bandana, cute eyes and amazing fashion sense. "Hey!" "Hi" "I'm Ashton. I heard you go to the same school as me. Do you mind to go there together? Penny board ride?" He looks so cute begging like a puppy to have a treat. "I'm Olivia. And yes I'd like to go." On the way to go to school I learned stuff from him. Sooner or later will be best friends with this guy. We got to school and I think his "Guy Friends" came to "Bro Hug" him. I felt awkward and I feel 4 pairs of eyes looking at me. I just look down obviously blushing WITH THESE FRIGGIN PINK PAIR OF CHEEKS. DAMN! Then I heard the- um... MULTI COLORED UNICORN mumble "You got a good one" I swear one of them smirked as one of them ALL of them. The black haired Kiwi-I-Think came to put his arm around my shoulder. "Why don't you introduce yourself baby?" HE WAS CALLING ME A GODDARN BABY! I was freaking out inside. "I'm Olivia Waterfalls. I'm um uh 17 and I-" I was cut of by a blonde high quiffed dude with piercing blue eyes and a SMEXEY lipring. You can tell I think he's hot! "Perfect" he said. Oh god bow your head Livvie! "No need to hide yourself when blushing. I think it's attractive for a girl to blush. Like you." "Dude, I think she feels, uhm ya know." Thats it awkward silence "Hey can I see your schedules. I think we have same classes." I hand out my schedule and friggin coincidence all of my classes and their classes are the same. "Do you know where your locker is?" I shrug. Well they found it and all of our lockers are together in one line. Huh. "Thank y-you" I saw myself pushing the words out of my twisted tounge. The blondie guy kissed my cheek and lets say I liked it. His cold metal lipring againts my red warm cheek. I just smiled.

HEY GUYS GEN HERE THANKS FOR READING COMMENT STUFF AND MAYBE I CAN REPLY TO THAT SO UM TOMORROW WILL HAVE MY 2ND UPDATE. THANKS GUYS!