Chapter 19

Olivia's POV
"Caily, Caily, Caily?! Caily!" I looked at her and she looked confused. But I think she got a hint of what I mean. "Lix?" I nodded my head rapidly. "Lixxie!!!" Let me tell you,
The last day of summer is ending. I was in the California beach swimming alone. Because I have no friends, I saw this girl diving in the water and that part of the water started to gat all bubbly and glowy. Then she got out of water and jumped like a dolphin like the circle thing. But now, her hair is black silver pink ish and she has a crown. She has shells on her boobs and acts like a bra. But the surprising thing is, she has a tail. Like fish tail. The color of her tail is purple ombre. She has a dreamcatcher tattoo on her left arm that swirls around from her wrist to the middle of her arm. She went down again and I felt something grab me from my foot. And then she pulled me to the bottom. I cant breathe. The preasure is like it can blow my head it could squish my body. But she made a bubble and held it to my mouth and nose. I heard a voice in my head that says breathe. I took the opurtunity and breathed in. I calmed down and she held my hand. She pulled me deeper so I looked back up and see the light.

On savage seas I took my breath,
To see thy men being left,
If you would like to see a world,
Thy shall mold,
And it will be destined.
For million years I wonder how,
Life could be so much more? Now,
I got my dream its time to give yours,
And tell me, whats your dream.
Should it be with the rings of gold,
Will it be your life,
Choose wisely and you will be saved,
No more mourns,
No more hate.
No more drama and terendous fate.
If you would choose to get up,
C'mon, you little pup.

Darkness, was all I felt. Nothing else. I wish I knew, I wish I saw. But I didn't. I knew I was broken, I knew I was blind, but that light, that light guided me and came across these precious friends, lovers, family and foes. They will make a part in my heart. I live for Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael. I will die with my friends and hold in to my family. What else will I discover?

But yet, I am so young and fragile. But it wont show.

I'll be stuck with this life. And I'll live it.

A/N
Wow deep words! Zayum. Ok guys Ill add a character named Elix and Ventop. 😀😉